For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Runnning ....... ( A Repetition Poem)



Why do run away?

Are you afraid of me?

Afraid... of what you might find?

Afraid... of what you might see?

Afraid… of what you might feel, once you let me inside of your mind, your being, share your love

Are you Afraid of my roar?

Afraid of my thunder?

Or just afraid of the beast that lies inside of me!

But once, you feel my tender side...

Once... you feel the softness of my kiss

Once... you feel the gentleness of my caress

Once... you taste my love of life on your lips

Once you feel my being floating into yours


You will stop, running away, from love...

 



 



18 comments:

  1. So beautiful and tender...
    Why do we keep running away fom love? Who knows...
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I'm afraid of you...rs...

    Beijinhos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cada dia de nossa vida, aprendemos com nossos erros ou nossas vitórias, o importante é saber que todos os dias vivemos algo novo. Que o novo ano que se inicia, possamos viver intensamente cada momento com muita paz e esperança, pois a vida é uma dádiva e cada instante é uma benção de Deus.

    um beijo e um bom feriado amanhã

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, and yes!!! I'm so guilty of that behavior. Fun poem :-)

    Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  5. OnE Men fell free to coment me in english!!i`ll do my best!!
    tanks and i leave you a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seline .. a kiss for you too ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pucca,.. thank you for comment...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jennifer, Thank you, I appreciated the comment...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sublime!
    Gostei de estar aqui, voltarei:)
    Beijinhos e Obrigada
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorei as imagens de animais feroses em sua hora de fazer amor...
    bjus com carinho...

    Fatti___

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fatti, Obrigado ...

    Um abraço ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Putz !! Depois de uma trepadinha, até o Rei das Selvas vira pro lado e dorme ?!! rs
    Decepcionei... rss
    Beijos de leoa "P" da vida !rs
    Helô

    ReplyDelete