For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wet ... Repetition Poem ...

This Picture is from Joana Blog.. (http://tesaoardente.blogspot.com/) My thoughts, were inspired by hers..

Wet is my tongue, touching your face

Wet is my finger, as it ease into your womb

Wet is your womb, as my finger, plunges in deep

Wet is your flesh, as our passion grows

Wet is your desire, as I hold you close

Wet is my tongue in your sweet nectar

Hot is your breath...


16 comments:

  1. Uia !! Que delícia ... rs
    Um belo domingo pra ti !
    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot! I love the picture!

    You are very talented.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahraaaammm delicius, very delicius...

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excitante...Tentador...Irresistível.

    Bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helô Müller Obrigado, e uma linda semana para você

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gray, thank you for the comment and visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camille, Muito obrigado, aproveite a semana ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Complicated Kitten, Me-wow!! I saw that HNT picture...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luna.. Muito obrigado, aproveite a semana ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. DocePecado, Prazer em vê-lo aqui, e agradeço o comentário ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Lindo.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this picture...love it when Daddy does that to me!!!

    Kitty

    P.S. Wet is so HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty, Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time to read my old poems...

    1ManView...

    ReplyDelete