For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The "S" Word... By PinkPolitcs ... (My Poetic Guest)...























Look at my Suggestive Swivel.
These Sensual curves.
Got your attention I see.
You know you wanna Spank these Steamy cheeks.
I know you’re thinking how
Succulent, Scrumpuous and Salaciouly delicious they are.
Shame on me
For using this Spine-Tingling asset as a
Seductive tool to manipulate
Yoe weak ass.
You sit there in your chair
Supposedly watching the game
And
All the while sneaking peaks at these
Satisfying mounds.
Look at you!
Salivating.
Remembering how
Savory and Spicy a round or two in Spontaneous motion with these hips can be.
This ass is Stimulating, I Know.
Sexual is what you’re feeling.
I see you Swelling
Prematurely Secreting
Choking and Squeezing
Dayum!
Now Saturating the place.
You won’t soon forget
This
Sexy Significant Silhouette.
So the next time you mistreat these,
Umph,
I’ll be Salty
And these,
Well,
Use your imagination.


4 comments:

  1. Lindo! Tenha um excelente fim de semana!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Seductive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thks for this poem, and thks for your words in my space, also yours.



    Regardes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Purita seducción...!
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete