For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, May 9, 2011

Desires........ Haiku/ Nonet Poems

Modified by 1manview

Haiku;

Firmness meets my grip,


Pink texture slides past my lips


Serenading moans

Nonet;

Firm soft breast with harden pink nipple,

Surrounded by a fluid grip,

Temps the tip of a pink tongue;

Moist heat surrounds it's sides,

As sweeping kisses,

Start gasping moans,

Quaking flesh,

Deafening,

Moans


A Nonet Poem:

A nonet has nine lines. The first line has nine syllables, the second line eight syllables, the third line seven syllables, etc... until line nine that finishes with one syllable. It can be on any subject and rhyming is optional.


8 comments:

  1. I loved the image!
    Instigates.
    Hot, provocative ...

    Kisses in your heart and
    a good week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!
    Imagem e texto super sensuais!!
    Kisses, my dear!
    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy c. Thank you my dear lady...

    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helo Muller., Hello and thank you so much....

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chubby.Hubby, thank you, your comments are appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha... I see you love the picture. Nice variation to the image (thanks for the link to my blog)~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heaven, Yes Indeed I did.. I warned you I was going to use that picture... lol... Thank you for your comments...

    ReplyDelete