For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shaken, Not Stirred ...... Wet Wednesday ... Prose Poem ......


Fingertips softly, gently caressed the flesh of my cheeks,

Slowly, they eased upward and playfully pull on my ears


After teasing the sides of my hair,

They gingerly lay on the top of my head,

Moving in a perfect rhythm with my head every movement


Words of encouragement,

Softly floats into the air


Fingertips grasp tightly on the back of my head,

While pulling my face up closer and closer to his scrotum


After a groan from the depths of his bowls escaped into the air,

His fingertips pull hard with urgency on the back of my head


Close to gag,

My lungs grasp for air because of his urgency


Audible tones of his voice cursed into the still air,

As the heat of his ejaculated white seed is sucked into the blackness of my throat


Stutter,

Shudders,

Shivers,

Shakes,

Consumes the being of his body


His fingertips lay dormant on my shoulders,

His voice is silent,

His chest heaves on every deep breathe,

His body weight leans heavily on mines,

While my fingertips held his body upright



10 comments:

  1. Oh my, very very nice.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...memories...

    Very nice.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wrote this from her perspective. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get inside my head, lol?!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ronnie...

    Peace
    1manview

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hedone, yes, and more to come.. lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty, I think it was Daddy idea this time... lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freckles, Thank you, your comment is appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drenchxoxo, Thank you, it keeps the mind fresh..

    ReplyDelete