For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, March 2, 2012

Spankee's Delight... Spank me now or later...

I have been more then curious (who me ) since following blogs that share their desire of being spanked. Some blogs speak of maintenance spankings, which explains itself, except why does a person rear end need weekly maintenance? Is it like myself in need of at least one sexual romp inside her pink warmth during the week to satisfy my sexual hunger, or is it more then that? Is it a sexual release, a mental release, or both? I ask this because I have read where some spankee's get real ornery without their weekly spankings. Almost like not having that morning cup of wake me up. Then you have some who go through a cleaver "I love Lucy" TV episode to get that ouch, ouch, ouch on their lovely behinds. Then others stand in front of their spouse with a butt pain-pleasure dispenser of choice in their hand and yell, what the heck are you waiting for, I want it now you big dummy... Some like it hot, others like it hotter, how hot do you like it?

When the instrument of pain-pleasure is raining on your rear, what are your minds and bodies going through? And is it a different process (mind) when it's a punishment spanking, vs. a maintenance spanking? I can’t forget this, why does it arouse (I was soaking wet when he dipped his finger between my legs) so many of you before and afterwards? ... I was reading one blog where a lady was "riding high" on her hubby (woman on top) choking the white out of his big hard membrane, while he constantly slapped her on the behind with his hand. The spanking brought her to a powerful orgasm. If you are one of those who can orgasm while being spanked and having sex at the same time, what is like? And why do you think being spanked at the same time of having sex, make the sex act better? Do you think the spanking heightens the sex act? I ask the same question for those who can orgasm from just being spanked... (I know who you are, so don't make me call you out. :) Yes I have more questions but I already have a book here, so if any of you want to add something in your comments, please feel free to do so... I know I have over stated some of my questions, but sometimes you have to push all the buttons to get people to speak up... J

Oops, I do have one other question I would like to ask. It's for the person giving out the spanking, known as the spanker. J

First of all, I understand that some of these questions will be answered accordingly to your relation with your spouse. Such as a D/s relation, vs. I just love having my butt spanked to a robust red... J

Do you enjoy spanking your spouse, if so, why? ... What satisfaction does it give you? ... Does it arouse you at all, if so, even during a punishment spanking.... Do you ever fell regret after giving a punishment spanking? ... How much does their antics to get a spanking amuse you, or not? … Ok, I said one other question. I lied ... J

13 comments:

  1. Before we got into any of what you talk about above, we were exploring various sex toys, and H used a feather with a wand on me... He would rub my ass with the feather and then spank my thighs and butt with the wand side. I came from that alone - no intercourse, no clit, no nothing. I think that is when we both realized, wait, maybe there is something to this.

    I am completely lost without maintenance spankings... we say that they are to help me with all the little stuff that I need correction on throughout the days. Since H isn't really big into punishing me for being me, he is kidding, but since I am really big into being hard on myself, I am not. They help me stay focused and less, something. And sometimes they turn me on and sometimes they don't. They always hurt, so I don't know why I crave them, but I do.

    So, there you have it.

    That is some of your questions - saw an interersting post from a dom on the view of the "spanker" that you might like. Let me know if you are interested. You can email my whole name kittythesubmissivewife at google mail if you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty - The Submissive Wife for the insight. ANd i will check that blog out...

      Delete
  2. Oh, my! You have so many questions. I think I'll answer the one about if the spanker gets aroused. I know Daddy does;).

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Kitty... So, you keep Daddy up a lot I see... lol..

      Delete
  3. sometimes...

    a girl just needs to be spanked.

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa, I didn't know you swung that way... hehe.. Thanks for commenting..

      Delete
  4. Reportando-me apenas à imagem (GIF), para dizer o quão é bom (entre 4 paredes) umas pancadinhas soft, activa e passivamente.

    Abraço!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funciona para mim ... Obrigado por compartilhar ...

      Delete
  5. I can't speak for all tops but P does get aroused when spanking me but not always when it's a punishment spanking and if it's a punishment spanking I don't get aroused but the fun and erotic ones of course. Maintenance is a must for some it's the re-connection.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thanks for the comment. You wouldn't happen to have on P's shorts again woudl you?... lol...

      Delete
  6. hey I just posted a new erotic poem on my site. Check it out and comment if you like http://worldoferoticism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes Very Strict Mistress please spanking this male slave worthless whore bare ass very hard now

    ReplyDelete