For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Friday, August 3, 2012

I love the way you eat.... By Poetic Guest "Bow Down"



I LOVE THE WAY YOU EAT




Your lips
The feel
Your tongue
The heat
Tasting me
I love the way you eat
The motions
Fell so good
The actions
That you take
Waking me
When I sleep
I love the way you eat
Slurping and sucking
Way before the fucking
Slobbing
Like I’m a treat
Yes I love the way you eat
Holding my legs
Parted like a V
I love the feel
I love what I see
Yes baby
I love the way you eat
Your’re not finished
With me
I can tell, I can see
Your head moving
Up and down on me
Dayum baby, I love the way you eat
I’m shaking and grabbing
Pushing and pulling
For your head and your hair
The air, things that aren’t there
You feel so sweet
Mmmm, I love the way you eat
I can’t take it
But you love it
Getting more in to it
Shaking my legs
And curling my feet
Wonderful, I love the way you eat
I’m squirting and squirming
I’m screaming and cumming
For you it’s no small feat
Do it again baby, cause
You know, I love the way you eat

Poem written BY POETIC GUEST
"BOW DOWN" 



Bow Down ©  2012

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you heaven, have a great weekend..

      Delete
  2. simple, sexy and delicious!

    kisses in your heart, my friend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy C....

      A hug my friend...
      ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the way you write. Very hot.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ronnie, I'm sure she will enjoy your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a hot poem. I'm glad I found your site.

    Jace Marneau
    http://pjacemarneau.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you an... I shall check your blog out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this poem - makes me hungry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you much flightsoffantasy, thank you for the visit. please return soon..

    ReplyDelete