For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Monday, September 17, 2012

Moanday ..... Kissmethere1st ..... Prose poem


Kiss me, there...
Yes...
There-.
Softly,
Tenderly,
Lingering,
On my folds lips...
Make them drool,
With anticipation,
Make them swell,
With excitement,
Make them leak,
With passion desire...
Part them slowly,
Precisely,
Purposely,
With just the stiff pink tip,
Of your tongue...
Lick the wet that drools from them,
Whisper to me, how good it taste,
Whisper to me, how soothing it feels,
Slowly sliding down your throat...
Whisper in a dead voice, how intoxication its fragrance is,
Then plunge the pink tip of your tongue deeply,
Into the soft pink of my wet; repeatedly,
Making my voice thunderously moan...
Don't stop, until I become speechless,
Breathless,
Weak from orgasmic desires,
And my body shudders,
Has become past tense...



1Manview © 1999 – 2012

26 comments:

  1. 1MV - Very nice as usual:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Ronnie, have a great week...

      Peace
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. The poetic vein in an erotic fashion is really inside you... Majestic! Didn't you ever think to publish? You should...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A humble thank you and no. It's just something I love to do...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Greetings Cande. Thank you for the visit and especially the comment. I shall visit your spot as soon as possible. My computer is hoping on one leg, I was surprise it booted up this time.. I'm taking it in tomorrow, as soon as they fix it, I will be there to visit you..

      Peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. If you could see my smile... hehe.. Thank you Sweets. I may not be around for awhile. My computer is broken and must be fixed. So if you don't hear from me, you know why... :)

      Delete
    2. I hope they fix it very quickly. Miss you already!

      Delete
    3. I will have to post something in honor of your return! :-D

      Delete
    4. You know how to put a big smile on my face.. :)

      Delete
  5. Very delicious this place!
    Hot kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings you and me... Thank you for the comment. I appreciate very much...

      Peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  6. It would appear that someone is going to wake up in the morning with a face that looks like a glazed donut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments Reggie. Sorry for the delay response. my computer has been down for a couple weeks...

      Delete
  8. i would like some of this for my birthday Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you did, and happy belated Birthday, and a sexy weekend...

    Peace and Love,
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bela imagem, bem tesuda.

    New post: http://o-rabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete