For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday moaning ... Tuck Me In ...... Prose Poem .....



Come, tuck me in,
Softly brush your fingertips across my forehead,
Then kiss me with a soft, sweet, lingering kiss goodnight,
A kiss so soft, I'll dream of your kiss all night long

But, when the sun arises, and you see my eyes open with a yearning for you,
kiss me tenderly good-morning, 
With a kiss so deep it awakens my soul

1Manview © 1999 – 2013

9 comments:

  1. Olá 1manview...
    Muito doce essa poesia... :)))... Uma ótima para semana para você... Agradeço a visita e o carinha das palavras... Beijokas sedutoras em você... Madame K...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I like this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sweets, happy to see you. I'll be even more happy to see your blog active again. :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely poem. I like it, a lot. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie, I appreciate the feed back..

      Delete
  4. Beaucoup de douceur dans ces mots
    Une nuit comme on les voudrait toutes ...A deux !

    ReplyDelete