For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Head day........ Lay it down.... Repetitive poem





















Whispering voice ... 

Take your clothes off

I need you naked,
To see your strong elongated stance

I want to see your hard firm flesh,
pulsate in your firm grasp

I want to touch your wide base, 
uninhibited

I  need to inhale the fragrance of your manliness, 
Unprovoked by cloth fabric

I want to taste your succulent flesh,
On the palate of my tongue

I want to feel the ecstasy of your body trembling,
Next to my bare flesh

Whil I quench the thirst in my throat,
With your white creamy liquid 

1Manview © 1999 – 2013

11 comments:

  1. OMG! You certainly laid it down here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laid it down, hahaha ... Thanks my Sweet lady...

      Delete
  2. Makes me wish my DH was home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a very good compliment. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Heartfelt Poetry and erotika. One hell of a combination as far as I'm concerned!

    Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the kind compliment. It was nice to see you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend 1manview....
    That is a wonderful poem, indeed....perfect.... and the photo is a kind of poetry....
    Nice post!
    Congrats buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SEX IS MY LIFE, a smiling thank you my friend.... :)

      Delete
  6. I hope you don't expect me to translate this spam, now do you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrrrrggggghhhhh lol damn how did I miss wank wednesday a meal and a half with those words oooh nice shaft.....yummy

    ReplyDelete