For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Head day........ Lay it down.... Repetitive poem





















Whispering voice ... 

Take your clothes off

I need you naked,
To see your strong elongated stance

I want to see your hard firm flesh,
pulsate in your firm grasp

I want to touch your wide base, 
uninhibited

I  need to inhale the fragrance of your manliness, 
Unprovoked by cloth fabric

I want to taste your succulent flesh,
On the palate of my tongue

I want to feel the ecstasy of your body trembling,
Next to my bare flesh

Whil I quench the thirst in my throat,
With your white creamy liquid 

1Manview © 1999 – 2013

12 comments:

  1. OMG! You certainly laid it down here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laid it down, hahaha ... Thanks my Sweet lady...

      Delete
  2. Makes me wish my DH was home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a very good compliment. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Heartfelt Poetry and erotika. One hell of a combination as far as I'm concerned!

    Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the kind compliment. It was nice to see you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend 1manview....
    That is a wonderful poem, indeed....perfect.... and the photo is a kind of poetry....
    Nice post!
    Congrats buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SEX IS MY LIFE, a smiling thank you my friend.... :)

      Delete
  6. Sex Shop ve Erotik Shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün Seks Shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
    Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Erotik Shop ve Sex Shop ibareleri ile Seks Shop reklamları bulunmaz
    Firmamız 7/24 hizmet vermektedir ve bütün iller ile kıbrıs’ a ürün gönderimi yapılmaktadır.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't expect me to translate this spam, now do you?

      Delete
  7. Arrrrrggggghhhhh lol damn how did I miss wank wednesday a meal and a half with those words oooh nice shaft.....yummy

    ReplyDelete