For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, December 16, 2013

Disinclination (Stay) .... A Song Poem .... Prose Poetry


Just A Girl wrote a beautiful poem to this song. It was sad, loving and submissive. Please take a minute to read this wonderful short poem...  http://iamjustagirl-lis.blogspot.com/2013/09/gentle-affliction.html
Thank you lisa for always stirring my pot. 






Bodies deviate closer,
As soft words of love, whisper into the calm of the air,
Fever of passion beckon, our lips together,
A cold sweat race through my extremities, as the sweetness of his kisses,
Saturate my lips

Touch of his, 
Undressed my clothes, 
Undress me complete, and whole,
All the way down to the sanctuary, of my soul,
With indulging caresses, that eventually caress the mushy swell, of my tight folds

My body dared,
His caresses didn't care,
As his docile touch made my voice quietly moan, and  swear,
While his tender touches, touched me intimately everywhere,
Stay....

His hips gyrate,
Their steady motion measured me,
They measure the perception of my pleasure, 
They measure my body needs,
Its insatiable greed,
  They measured my indulges of the size of his prize, 
That rode fathoms deep, in the center space, between my thighs,
They measure the willingness of my heart, 
To give...

Fingertips, hold onto his rotating hips,
Deep breaths exhale, through open lips,
As uninhibited sensations crash inside me,
Leaving me with feelings of wanting,
Needing... 
More...
Stay.....

As he rides steady and smooth, inside the precipitation of my ocean,
My body followed his body every rise, and falling motion,
Wave after wave of sensations rushed towards my shoreline,
Making my mind wish one day, he would permanently stay mine,
Each vigorous thrust of his hips, pushed my waves closer to the edge,
Each passionate kiss, have my waves clinging to the edge ridge,
Until my waves crest, and roll into the orgasmic climax of my,
Stay...


1Manview © 1999 – 2013

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to Just a Girl's work. Glad it stirred your pot. Enjoyed your poem, too, very much. Stay! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can be special :) Always a pleasure to see your comments. :):)

    ReplyDelete