For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hidden ..... Prose poem



Zipper gently opened, by unseen fingers, 
Dress ease off the roundness of my shoulders flesh,
Bra,
Stockings,
Panties of color, 
All endure the same faith

Gentle push, 
Suspend my body over the table edge,
Extended arms,
Steady suspended body,
Heart race,
Breathes deepens,
Anticipation excites my mind, body and soul



Harden mass, centers on my close opening,
Unseen hands grip hips with taut grip,
Harden membrane pierce into center of my pink flesh,
Leg muscles tightens,
Stomach muscles suck inward,
Back arch into a bow,
Slumping jaw opens mouth,
Low gasping scream is heard escaping one's throat,
As unseen ecstasy of first penetration, 
Penetrates my soul

1Manview © 1999 – 2013

10 comments:

  1. Es muy erótico y descriptivo.

    Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moment of truth... It all comes down to this.

    Your poetry sticks in my mind all day long. It'd be nice to have one poem coming out at dawn in Portugal and me tasting it throughout. I like mine hot,sour,salty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana, thanks for the wonderful comment, it's nice to see your visit...

      Have a sexy weekend
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Oh man! Your words are all so poetically vivid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed it Sweets...

      Enjoy the rest of the weekend
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Momentos que dejan sin respiración.

    Besos.

    Lunna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que sensação extasiante... Uauuu!!!

    ReplyDelete