For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Head day ... Choke ..... Acrostic poem .....


Choke... a person that has a severe difficulty in breathing because of
 a constricted or obstructed throat, or a lack of air... Mmm.., get the picture?

Creamy curvy cock
Held between the softness of my inner lips tight suckling grip
Ooze pre-dripping cream, as I
Keep a steady rhythmic head bobbing rhythm to fully entice 
Ejaculation of his hot white seed, hard and profusely down the              
   smooth pink texture of my throat  

Acrostic Poetry is where the first letter of each line spells a word, usually using the same 
words as in the title. 

1Manview © 1999 – 2014


8 comments:

  1. Dayum! You write something and take my mind to a place and then my mind takes over and wanders from there. Very yummy!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty minds think alike... :)
      I appreciate the comment...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Espero que não te importes que comente em português. :)
    Gostei muito de te ler. Muito quente :)
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não, eu não me importo comentário em tudo .. :)
      obrigado

      abraços
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. You write the nicest poems:) Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's two smile you put on my face this week... :)

      Love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Pretty hot write ~ Thanks for your visits to my blogs, much appreciated ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for doing the same... :)

      peace and love
      1manview

      Delete