For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Make it rain .... Prose poem ....


Uuuu,
Tongue slowly lashing between my moisten folds,
Making them wet with the warm spit of your slick saliva,
Body sweat,
Pressure slowly building up,
While your tongue tenderly lash deep between, 
The center of my womanly blossom

Swirl,
Twirl,
Dip,
Flick
Lick,
Sip,
My mind now thinking of your pretty dick,
Drenching deep inside my pink wick,
Stretching,
Thrusting,
Pushing,
Shoving,
Trying to reach the means of my watery depths

Thighs contract tight around your head,
As tongue sweep deep into my wet pink

Stomach muscles spasm,
As body orgasm,
While your tongue lick,
Around and on the tip,
Of my pink, hard, erect clit

Pleas of cry, tell you to stop,
But stop, you must not,
Not until my body rise, shudder and sake, like it was tased by a city cop,
Then fall into the tranquility of an rapturous orgasmic flop

1Manview © 1999 – 2014

2 comments:

  1. So hot with the energy and action building up, and I may not think of Tasers in the same way again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for the comment and visit.. very appreciative...

    peace and love
    1manView

    ReplyDelete