For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Monday Moaning... Morning glory ....


Fingertips quietly forge open the end of the tunnel,
That take the shape of a funnel,
His head lead the way through the silence of darkness,
Soft cloth unfolds before him, 
Scent of her pungent perfume tells him he's near,
Making his objective crystal clear,
Like a snake his tongue flicker out and touch his prey

First taste: 
Dry,
To wet,
On, 
Each lick,
Down her tight slit

Hands turn his head a click,
To alter licks,
To a direct hit,
Hips lift,
Body tense into a sexual fit

Legs shiver,
Thighs quiver,
Then tighten,
As orgasm ripens

Deep breaths,
Inflate chest,
Hips quickly gyrate,
While clit gets irate
Licks deepen, 
Her taste sweetens,
Bed frame tremor and shakes

Voice cry out:
Hips buck,
Tongue tuck,
Lips suck,
Her body ducks,



 Into a comatose fuss

Sanctuary silence returns to the hidden lover,
Hidden under her bed cover...


1Manview © 1999 – 2014

2 comments:

  1. I fear I am very behind in my visits. I have missed your prose and lively demeanor. ;-)

    Oh goodness, this poem was HOT! I'm going to need a cold shower.

    I wish you a very happy weekend!
    xo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late then never... :) My late comments have been so nice of late, they can keep coming late. I appreciate your kind words Diane....

    xo
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete