For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday lashes ... Tongue Twister ...



Unheard draft of my tongue,
Ease across the erectness of your clit,
Turning,
Twisting,
Tasting,
Teasing,
Twirling,
Tapping,  
Trembling it to the brink of its sensitivity

Your body wants to bolt,
But I keep it on the edge,
Making your voice beg,
For my desire to give you release

Sweet cream,
Rush down your slit wet seams,
As my mouth captures,
The essential of your essence rapture

Back arch,
Hips lift,
Hands captures the curves of your backside,
While your womb is suffocated with deep lashes of my flickering tongue tip

Scream goes deaf,
As your lungs lose its breath,
While I lick your engorged clit, like a cunnilingus chef

Light footsteps are heard sliding across the wooden floor,
A quiet knock is heard at the bedroom door,
Then came the voice of the eldest of our little boys,
Mommy, we heard a weird noise!

1Manview © 1999 – 2014

2 comments:

  1. *breathing heavily*

    Now I've got some twitching and tingling.

    Good heavens man! That was HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hedone, now how did the words twitching and tingling escape me last night? :)

      1MV

      Delete