For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Take my breath away 1... Repetitive poem (revisited)




In slow motion he walks up to me and softly grasp my hand 
His eyes falls deep into mines, putting my mind in the internal depths of time 
My clothes fall gingerly to the floor, 
as my body stands still as in a time warp 
His eyes motion my hands to undress him; his cloths seem to dissipate in the air as our eyes fall deep into each other, until they see an infinite love of affection 
Body’s touch, lips press together… 
My breath is taken away… 
Hands roam, bare flesh tingle with fiery sensations, again… 
My breath is taken away… 
A gentle lift and my body floats in the air to the bed edge, as our tongues fully taste each other 
As my body lies on the bed, his eyes feast on my bareness like a lion feast on its prey, the sight of his hunger for me in his eyes… 
Takes my breath away… 
Soft kisses mist softly on my body, the warmth of his moisten tongue ease between my breast valley, slowly around my incited nipples, then eases slowly down to my hidden valley 
The warmth of his mouth touches my hidden treasure; the softness of his lips covers my folds… 
My breath is taken away… 
Soft moans, quiet screams, climaxing shock waves, takes…
 My breath away… 
Taught soft flesh lies on mines, kisses sweeter then honey captures my lips… 
My breath is taken away… 
Harden flesh pulsates on my thigh, sensations of feeling its soft flesh vibrate on mine fuels my inner fire, heightens my inner desire… 
My breath is taken away… 
Lips part, electrifying sensation of slow, soft penetration, rains inside the softness of my womb, my mind screams in contempt… 
My breath is taken away… 
Harden flesh falls slowly in my abyss, soft pliable walls are pushed open to their limit, as sensations overwhelm my womb… 
My breath is taken away... 
My body trembles in blissful agony, as… 
My breath is taken away… 
He rides on my naked flesh like a sailboat in the deep ocean, our bodies gently sway from side to side, our flesh embraces as our bodies move up and down, my mind is bombarded with surreal like sensations, as it patiently awaits… 
For my breath to be taken away… 
Kisses of passion thunders on my lips, as his harden flesh thunders in my womb; each deep thrust of his harden flesh brings me closer to having...
 My breath taken away… 
My body shakes, his body trembles, as our bodies anticipate our climaxing release 
Gasp, moans, lovemaking sounds fill the still night air, as bodies quake with sensual release, as… 
Our breath is taken away… 
Love making noises continue throughout the night, silent only when it takes… 
My breath away…


1Manview © 1999 – 2014

2 comments: