For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, August 30, 2014

A to Z erotic poem challenge... D is for Dead Desire.. (What now)






Body awaken, 
Ache between my legs is calling his name,
Roll over and wake him with nibbles on his ear,
Suction on his hard round nipples,
Mommy we are hungry calls down the hall,
Catch a quickie later roams through my mind




High noon,
Kids playing outside,
Bodies embrace,
Lips taste,
Legs become week at the knees,
Breath is taken away,
Baby cries float down the hallway,
While deep sigh flow past parted lips,
"What now" flash through my mind,
Tonight twinge deep between my thighs

Diner
Baths,
Movies,
Read to,
Way past their bedtimes,
Good night my wonderful sleeping kiddies

He's sitting in the floor in the dark watching TV,
Kids put to bed,
Baby is feed and fast asleep,
House is quiet as a mouse,
I ease down next to him,
His hand roams into the front of my pants,
Fingertips ease pass my fancy panty lace and wiggle into my pink jiggle,
Breath held,
Hips bunk,
Kisses bite with a deluge of passion

Pants pulled down,
Head down, Azz up,
Panties pushed to one side,
Enormous cock slid between my thighs, then into my wanting wet orifice,
Scream is swallowed,
As his cock slide deep into my hollow,
Hard deep thrust rock my body,
Quiet grunts,
Depressed moans,
Fill the air,
My mind drift into space,
As his long hard thrust rock my sexual world

Hips buck wildly into his,
Tightly wrapped cock, is swallowed deep inside my wetness,
A quiet mommy is heard coming from behind the living room couch,
"WHAT NOW" SCREAMS INSIDE MY MIND

Pants pulled up in a panic,
Yes baby is whispered to tiny body hiding in the shadows,
I'm scared, I heard a strange noise mommy,
Its OK baby, it was just mommy playing with daddy,
Lets go back to bed sweetie,
Tiny body put to bed,
Silently check on the baby

He stands behind me,
As I check on the littlest one in her crib,
Hard pulsating cock pushes on my derriere,
Juices are felt streaming down my leg,
Hips gently grind into each other,
Thoughts of the taste of his meat makes my mouth water,
Mommy! Timmy just bit me, screams down the hallway,
"WHAT NOW" SCREAMS INSIDE MY HEAD...

1Manview © 1999 – 2014


9 comments:

  1. Need to have privacy and some time alone, smiles ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do know to ties you up... lol ..

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Privacy is quite necessary....
    I am laughing a lot....
    Nice post buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few things on your post that sound familiar to me ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It it home did it... hehehe...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, way to familiar .... :)

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete