For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Inside my thighs.. . Erotic prose peom


Wet essence,
Gush from the opening of my womb,
Down the elongated length of his erect swell,
While the flesh of my thighs, quiver in contempt of undulating pleasure,
As orgasmic waves of my inner orgasm shear through my loin

Deeper...
And deeper....
His hard substance penetrates into the depths of my pink wet being,
As I ride atop the hard tower of his manhood flesh,
While his constant gyrating hips thrust his hard substance deep into the wet of my wake,
Solidifying the constant rage of my orgasm,
That makes my body convulse deeply in ecstasy 

Reluctantly he relents, and let the heat of the creamy white seed of his loins explode within me,
Knowingly it means the end of the surge of our constant enraptures of pleasure,
Yet, the beginning of the empathy of an in self-orgasm,
That will consume his soul 


1Manview © 1-18– 2016


8 comments:

  1. Very very nice IMV. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Profunda penetração nas profundezas humidas e quentes!!
    Amei ler-te.
    Bjsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado ...
      Eu aprecio o seu comentário ....

      Bjsss
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you little girl, your comments are always welcome...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Hot as always ~ I hope you are well ~

    ReplyDelete