For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Monday Moaning... Fingertips

Docile touch awakens me,
As it leisurely follows the contours of my body curves,
The sensitive ridge of my neck bone,
The elongated highway of my breast,
The smooth waves of my stomach flesh,
The up and round hills of my buttocks,
Coming to an unrest in the dip between my hips



(C) 1ManView





4 comments:

  1. A wonderful image... delicious touch in her lips...
    We can see the pleasured mouvement of her pelvis... delicious moment!!!
    Peace and love buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, a delight to see you here... :)

      Pecae my friend

      Delete
  2. The power of the fingers...
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete