For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Monday Moaning .... The Zone.... Erotic Prose poem

Then I felt the existence of your hardening flesh
Pushing past resistance of my swollen puffy lips
Slowly inserting into the soft plush fiber of my pink domain...
My lungs involuntary inhaled
My body hitch
My hips lift
My lungs than exhaled a soft deep guttural moan
Welcoming your elongated hard being
Into the beginning
Of my erogenous zone...



(C)!ManView

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! Very hot! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat, I'm glad you like it...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
    2. ADORE STRONG SEX AND HOT VULGAR VULVES!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Malina, I appreciate your comment....

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Hi 1MV - Very nice and hot. Gave me a smile this morning, Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Ronnie, thanks for stopping in....

      XX
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Siempre sensualidad y erotismo en tus entradas.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erotic, hot, sensuous and very beautiful.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yu very much Mirone...

      Have a great day
      1MV

      Delete