For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Monday moaning.... Killing me softly (3) Needy ...Erotic Prose peom




My wetness lowered down on his cock that felt harder than steel 
A piece of steel I'm about to ride like a car ride on steel chrome wheels
But when this ride is over, we'll both know who got the best of this sexual deal


Once the pink-ness of my walls covered the smooth bald head of his towering shaft 
Inch by inch my taut pliable walls slid down the velvet soft flesh of his hard mast
Filling my womb with sensations so sheer my lungs couldn't even produce a whispering  gasp

Down... 
Down... 
Slowly down my weeping womb walls glided down his swollen girth
A swollen girth I was about to ride for all that it was worth
Never would I have imagine this early in the morning, I would have such a visit
Of stretching pain inside my womb that felt this  *+#% exquisite

Once my womb was full of his hardness
He started to quickly thrust his hips in an up tempo gladness

Quickly my hands tightly embraced the bank of his head
Than my voice whispered into his ear                                                                                                       
"Please be still my dear,"
Once his hips rotations stopped
My body leaned down hard on his lengthy rigid cock

While my hips gyrate in a circle slowly like a car in first gear
My voice whispered to him," you best grab my waist and hold on tight my dear"
The more of his hardness that my pink sex took in
The more I didn't feel like a married woman, but more like a woman who was living in sexual sin

My body rose up until my womb walls rode to the tip of his smooth hard shaft
Then slide down, thrusting his long hard prize deeply down the hidden center between my thighs
The surreal sensations that was bombarding my mind
Made the clear water in my eyes cry

I rode his cock harder and faster
Faster then Santa Claus reindeer's comet and dasher
Mmm, faster was the rhythm that satisfied my lust
Lust that was burning hot and deep inside the root of my guts


On the bedroom wall -
My eyes watched a light silhouette of my body moving up and down in the light that was dim
"Lay back," my voice softly beckoned him
Once his body slide back into the black chair
I started to ride him like a bronco cowboy rode a bucking stallion - without fear

I rode him like a woman possessed
I rode him even harder when his voice protest
I rode him like a woman who was a needy whore 
I rode him so deep the head of his length touched the back edge of my pink core
I rode him like a bad kid ride a jungle gym
I rode him this way because of my lust determinative
I rode him like this, because I was deeply in love with him
I rode him, until I had nothing left inside me to give

I felt his throbs become harder inside me
As his white sperm gathered in a request to become free
I heard his breathing become dead silent
The kind of silent that comes moments before his release becomes volatility violent

"Not yet baby," 
"Not yet" 
"Wait for me" I whispered into his ear
Because his ejaculation coming before I was ready, was the one thing I did fear

His face wrench
His muscles flinched
While his fingertips dug deep into my ass flesh
As he held back his white release that was in its finial state of unrest

When slender arms wrapped around his muscular neck
Long slim fingertips  came together to connect
This way I could take his hardness deeper
Before his urge to cum make his resistance to become weaker
And once my legs widen
His thick cock sunk deep inside me like the sunken ship Poseidon

While his hips deep thrust enticed my orgasm to peak
My extremely sore womb profusely weeps

Hips gyrations grew wider
As my womb walls squeezed tighter
Eyes glare became one
As our orgasms started to become undone
I felt his hot sperm ejaculate
As his release could no longer wait

Just as my hips rotations really started to flail
Without warning, orgasmic waves hit me like a hurricane gale

My eyes open with  my body being held tight in his strong arms
Another one of his bewitching charms

(C)1ManView
Part 4.... His thoughts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment