For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A touch of pink........

He came from work and kept to himself
He sat in the dark alone
His thoughts were to himself
His voice was deafening silent
His body demeanor  was none existence
His eyes glare, glared in the far distance of the universe

When I spoke to him he didn't hear me
When I stood in front of him, his eyes looked through me
When I caressed his hand with mine, he didn't acknowledge my touch

I stepped into the shadow of the dark and removed my clothing
I stood in front of him once again, this time his eyes saw me, but did not focus on me
I reached out and unzipped his trousers
While looking into the stare of his eyes, I caress his manhood until it became slightly erect
I gingerly stepped into his space and eased my body over his  lap
After guiding his unwilling desire into the heat of my pink affection, I place his hands on my hips

My voice remained silent
My thoughts were only of him
My hips slowly gyrate on top of his lap

His blanks stare began to glance into my eyes
His hand began to tenderly caress my buttocks and back
His endowment became hard as steel as his hips gyrations synchronize with mine
His manly lungs gasp became vocal
His hands now touched my body with the firmness of passion
His lips lustful embraced the erect tip of my breast

My lungs moaned in endearment
My wanting affection open wider to accept his deep hard-driving endowment
All while the profound affectionate love I have for him
Brought him back to me...


(c)1ManView

10 comments:

  1. "My thoughts were only of him" : love it.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Mirone ....

      paix et amour
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. IMV - Thank you that was lovely,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for the lovely comment Ronnie...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. dopo una lunga pausa passo per darti un saluto caro Man con tutto il mio affetto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie caro amico
      mi sei mancato

      pace e amore
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Oh 1MV...that was absolutely beautiful...truly touched my heart. Thank you so much.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the comment Cat. I have been trying to add more of a couple romance feeling to my erotic poems...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. "My hips slowly gyrate on top of his lap"...


    There is no better sensation than the swing of the hips over a body.

    SENSACIONAL.

    ylena kisses

    ReplyDelete