For Those Who Wish To Read My Blog Of Sentience Poetry http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2013

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Flush..... Erotic repetitive poem


When I tenderly kissed your lips that's full
Your breath hushed_
Your face became flushed

When I slowly unbutton your blouse
Than slowly remove it from its surrounding_
Your eyes looked deeply into mine

When I unclasp your bra and removed it
And softly suckle on an erect nipple_
 Your lips parted, as a deep gasp release from your lungs

When I unzipped your pants 
And pulled them over the contour of curvy hips_
Your face smiled

When I slowly pull your panties down your shapely legs
Than disregarded them into the air_
Your chest expands as anticipation rushed through your being

When I was on bended knee, my face moved forward,
My hands cupped and held the roundness of your firm round buttocks
While my lips deeply kissed your moist feminine lips_
Your body of whole, blushed


(C) 1ManView

5 comments:

  1. Wpoooowwwwwwww
    That is the man I admire...
    An outstanding poem with two nice images....
    He is sucking her with the power of the tongue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destilas erotismo por cada letra e imagen, es una delicia venir a tu blog a disfrutar de tus entradas.

    Besos y feliz tarde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beijos e sensualidades à flor da pele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot poem and pics...thanks for sharing 1MV!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. teneramente, un caldo abbraccio mio caro Man.

    ReplyDelete