For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wensday is head day ... Just for me... (redone) Prose poem




Soft, yet firm wrap of slender feminine fingers
Captured the rapture of my hard pulsating cock

As her fisted fingers stroke its length slowly, tenderly
Electrified sensations bring its length to wholeness
Its girth to a fullness

Fingers grip become firmer
Their Rhythmic stroke, strokes smooth and steadily
While my scrotum is firmly squeezed by her other hand

Tip of swirling tongue tease the smooth mushroom head of my hard distended membrane
It swirls on my cock head sensitive ridge
Up and down its hard elongated flesh
When pouting lips encircle the swell of my rigid flesh:
Inhale was my breath
Quivering vibrations shook my legs
Shear sensations projected through my loins catapulted up my spine
My voice audibly moaned in overwhelming pleasure

Heartbeats urgently fluttered in my chest from the sharp piercing sensations projecting through my loins
Soon my manly voice became numb in silence from the unbearable pleasure-pain fluctuating through my extremities

As bobbing head gestures slowly undulated over the extended length of my hard swollen cock
Full wet lips ease over the soft velvet flesh of my penile over and over
Leaving my body with extreme sensations of contented pleasure

Lips manipulate
As steady rhythmic motions of head gesture take my body to the edge of orgasmic detonation
My body clings to the sensations of pleasurable affliction
Not wanting the extreme pleasure to stop

Toes curl
Buttocks tighten
Legs involuntarily squirm and vibrate
As swirling sensations bombard into the inner depths of my being
My voice now gravel in the need for me to come

Soft full lips grip tighter
The rhythm of bobbing head gestures quickens:
Body becomes compliant
As loins flood full of passion waves 
Then violently explode

Uncontrollable earth quaking tremors shake my body 
While massive expulsion of scrotum hot white gooey substance ejaculates into the moist heat of her waiting hungry mouth

Vision blurred
Lungs burn
Loud drum beats articulate from my rapid heartbeats
Suddenly my body moves without motion

Taken are deep breaths
Legs too weak to stand
But "once again," anticipates in my mind

(C)1ManView



1 comment: