For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dulcet ... Sensuous Repetition Picture Poem



Soft_is the moonlight_shining in the window
Soft_to the touch_is your lips_embracing mine
Soft_is the feel_of your body flesh
Soft_is the texture_of your hair
Soft_is your loving touch 
Soft_as a pillow_is the outer layer_of your taught breast
Soft_is the wet kisses_I lay on your flesh
Soft_is the suction_of my lips_ suckling on the tip of your erect nipples
Soft_is the reflex of your stomach muscles_as my moist tongue gingerly glides over it
Soft_to the touch_is your outer womb lips_to the head of my extension_ as it slowly penetrate past them_than intrude into the darkest space of your womb 
Soft_is my strokes_as I thrust steady and deep_inside the warmth of your womb walls
Soft_is the velvet feel of your taught walls_on my extension flesh
Soft_is the sweat_that fall off my forehead and chest_unto yours_as each thrust forge our beings closer together 
Soft_is the warm clear nectar_that's slowly oozing down your thighs
Soft_is your breath_as you whispers my name
Soft_is our love_as our souls intertwine
Soft_is the color_of your brown eyes_as my eyes glare deep into them_as my hips thrust my harden flesh gently down the center of your wet haven
Soft_is your fingertips_as they deeply curl into my back flesh
Soft_is the firm grip_I have on your hips_as I deeply mesh our bodies into one
Soft_is the ocean_that my white seed sail in_ as it gathers_for its great escape
Soft_is your moans_as your body prepare for your harmonious release
Violent_is my release_as my seed ejaculate intensely into the dark void of your womb
Violent_is your body tremors_as your release comes from the depths of your womb darkness
Vulnerable_is our souls_as they hover on the warm dulcet air of love
Soft_is my extension_as it lays flaccid on my leg
Soft_is your body_as your body repose on top of mine
Soft_is the new day_of sunlight
Soft_is the love_you have showered my being with
Soft_is our love_that will outlast_an eternity

(C) 1ManView

2 comments:

  1. Siempre leer un texto, sea en prosa o en verso, en otro idioma e intentar traducir, hace que pierda esencia, así que, aun a riesgo de que no comprenda todo, me quedo con la musicalidad y con el trasformo de tus letras.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comprendo perfectamente. Es lo mismo para mí cuando utilizo el traductor. Gracias por la visita y dejar un comentario.

      Un beso
      1ManView

      Delete