For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Monday moaing - Continous erotic Nonet poem

This poem was originally started on another site by vamaster2 and I'm trying to get the other poets on that site to join in with us by changing it into a continuous erotic Nonet poem. Hopefully they will play with us..
First poem by Vaxmaster2 -Second and third by 1ManView



Nonet-
You pull your gown up over your head
Voyeuristically I gaze
You would end it if you knew
Innocently you taunt...
My excitement grows
Envious touch
Lucky sight
Rock hard
Dream 
"Reverse nonet"
Dream
I see
You clearly
Touching my folds
My excitement grows
While my clear liquid flows
From the center of firm thighs
As lungs sigh, while teary eyes cry
A moment before my world shuddered....
"Continuous Nonet"
A moment before my world shuddered...
Proclamation of sensations
Follow hard endowment plight
Deep into my moist den
Causing a writhe grin
My head to spin
Quiet moans
Deep groans
Sleep


A Nonet Poem: A nonet has nine lines. The first line has nine syllables, the second line eight syllables, the third line seven syllables, etc.… until line nine that finishes with one syllable. It can be on any subject and rhyming is optional. A reverse nonet poem is in the opposite order of a nonet poem... A continuous nonet poem means you pick up the "last line" of a known Nonet poem,  than reverse the order that it's in, and add your new lines....

(Vaxmaster2)
(1ManView)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, PEQUENOS DELITOS RENOVADOS. Missed this comment.

      peace
      1ManView

      Delete