For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday moaning ... Watching ... Erotic Reverse Nonet poem ....

Dream 
I see 
You clearly 
Touching my folds 
My excitement grows 
While my clear liquid flows 
From the center of firm thighs 
As lungs sigh, while teary eyes cry 
A moment before, my world shuddered


Nonet Poem:  A Nonet poem has nine lines. The first line has nine syllables, the second line eight syllables, the third line seven syllables, etc.… until line nine finishes with one syllable. It can be on any subject, and rhyming is optional. A Reverse Nonet poem is just that, reversed order...

(C)!ManView


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your explanantion....
    I did not know what a nonet poem was...
    But the duet (image and poem) are outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmmmmmmmmmm muito bom :))
    Bjocas
    Espero-te 💖

    ReplyDelete