For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Monday moan: Calm is my storm ... Sensuous poem


 Tonight, let us sail a course leading into the vastness of the moonlight
Let the soft cool breeze breaching the open window screen be the wind
Let my body be the gentle waves of the sea
And your body be a sleek sailboat
Let your long hard substance be the sailboat rudder
And the clear deep wake between my thighs, be the deep depths of the sea
 Let your body float on the smooth waves of my ocean
While sailing in the admiration of the moonlight

Let's now turn sharp head on Into the fast-approaching thunderstorm
Where your rudder will slide   glide   slip and dive into the depths of my turbulence wake
Until the depths of my wake become peaceful and calm once again
Then we shall bask in the calm wind and sunshine that's raining down its bright warm rays of love, down upon us...

(C)1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Buenos días en un lunes festivo aquí en España ..y justo perfecto para navegar por ese mar donde las olas es el cuerpo y el delito las turbulencias de lo que pueda pasar ..Bello poema .
    Un saludo !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buenos días desde Wisconsin en América. Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras.

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Very beuatiful poem and images...!!!
    The English in here is so poetic!!!!
    Shakespeare???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, It's 1Manspeare 😊 Thank you for the poetic compliment. I have been trying to write more like my old self using more of a poetic flare. This one I like also.

      peace my friend...

      Delete