For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

IF .(Prelude to love making) ... Repetitive poem


If you              Entice my mind

If you              Exhilarate my soul

If you              Persuade me to love you with all my heart 

If you              kiss me tenderly deep


If you              lay me down    on the bed   as if I was fragile as glass 

If you              Whisper softly inside my ear     how much you affectionately  love me

If you              Tell me you want me    need me     so much it hurts

If you              Caress my naked flesh      softly   gingerly

If you              Excite me      with loving words that reach out    and caress my beating                                          heart
  
If you             Touch my most sensitive  spots    until my sex sweat 
           
if you              Slowly     completely    fill me     with your hard elongated dagger

If you              Make sweet love to me in the moonlight   until the sun chase the moon                                            away

If you              Ejaculate your hot seed deep inside      the furthest corner of     my                                                wanting      weeping    womb   
          
I would           Let my body Shiver Tremor   uncontrollably Quake -- under your attentive                                       body

I would           Cum profusely     steadily     on the velvet soft flesh of your rock hardness

I would           Always love you for the person you are 

I would           If you 



(C)1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Buenos días, sin duda esa es la forma perfecta de atraer a esa mujer y amarla, desearla..Lindas palabras.
    Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, always nice to see you...


      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. On her knees this girl can suck and of course gives our balls a nice spit shine. She knows we want to rip into her tight twat and she takes it balls deep like a true champ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much desire, so much hunger, so much rush of my cock ,in need to give you a CREAMPIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creampie- I know you... Thanks...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete