For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, April 24, 2020

Collide .. Sensual Song Poem ... Everlasting love Prose poem

These poems are from my Saturday Seduction poem series

Everlasting love


Push play - Read.
Our love is like two stars traveling through the vastness of the dark sky of our universe
On a course of growing love, that will immensely grow in its travel, until they eventually collide
When they finally collide, the sky will light up in a bright amber glow, as our energy unite as one
Some say the stars will eventually die
Mindset, say it is the start of everlasting love ...  

© 1ManView

A Song Poem is a poem that is written from a song; using a phrase, word or sentence from that song. It also must be written in the melody, rhythm, or spirit of that song. (Words are colored in red)

Collide by Tiana Major9 & EarthGang
..... Note- My poem was longer than the song -You have to press the second video box once the sound has ended to continue in rhythm...

Press play-Read

Dark whiskey-colored eyes draw me like a digital camera taking a picture
First in a black outline

Then slowly fill me in with living color


My steps are measured slow as I walked to him like a soft ray of moonlight flowing through a windowpane
Letting his eyes only see a slim ray of me at a time
When the last step was taken to the bed edge, his strong legs slowly spread
Giving my sight a presentation of his arousal, that was reaching out to me

White nightgown falls slowly down my slender body
Its soft fabric mimics the soft touch of his fingertips
After it gingerly flow over the width of round hips
It loses grip, and slides quickly down long slender shapely legs
At that moment I heard myself pray
Oh lord, I thank you for this day

With loving eyes wide
Gracefully my body glide between manly thighs
His lips met mine with a soft kissing embrace
A kiss so soft and sweet, in my mind memory it will never be erased
Never has he been so tender in his touch
A touch that has no hunger, no lust, no rush
A touch that made me feel safe in his arms
A touch that followed the curves of my body attentively
Even after we have waited for this moment that seems to have been an eternity

A moment true love has brought us together
A love of one another that shall last between us forever

Slowly he turned my body over
Eyes taking in what was now his to take
Tender cotton soft kisses slowly rain across the nape of my neck
Enticing my body to vibrate in a shaking effect

Firm soft lips rain kisses on the top of my bosom
Gently suck on the bottom of its soft-firm flesh

His tongue enticed my voice to articulate low moans as it swirled over the tip of erect nipples, then slowly lay a wet trail down to the center of my sexual being
Body lightly shutter as his tongue slowly slither, up the center of mushy swollen folds

Back arched, voice becomes silent, as his tongue tastes my femininity for the very first time
Waves of pleasure washed through my body
Causing a reaction of clear feminine wine to wash past swollen folds unto his tongue
I can hear him swallow what was clearly mine, given to him
A deep lick left my body quivering for more. But instead, his body rose and eased between the spread of open thighs


His hard-compressed flesh was felt resting against my sex opening
A grunt, a soft gasp, followed by a forceful slow steady thrush eased his harden flesh swollen-head into my womb opening, then gingerly down the center of my sex soft pink flesh
Sharp red painted nails suddenly jab deeply into his buttocks flesh, drawing blood that was red as my freshly painted nails
A vociferous gasp was followed by a deep groan as sensations of first penetration ran amok, through our extremities. His strokes were steady-slow and loving
Press play again to continue



Whiskey colored eyes attentively watch mine. They watch my facial expression; they watch my body reactions to measured strokes that were plunging profoundly inside my haven. Once the pleasure-pain subsided, my hands grabbed his firm round buttocks tighter, inviting his strokes to thrust faster and intensity deeper

Sensations of rain inside my haven running down my butt cheeks were felt, as his manhood smoothly glided back and forth inside the pink aperture in the center of my sexual being. There was a time I thought I knew what the meaning of the word erotic was. But not until the sound of wet suction flowing into my ear as our hips finally collide for the very first time, I surely knew

Legs involuntarily lifted; hard-engorged flesh fell ever deep in the depths of my haven. Words of unconditional love eased into my ear as his hips collide into mine repeatedly. Love flowed through my veins like water flowing down the side of a mountain. It pumped slow and steady through my heart, seeped through the flesh of my body into my spiritual soul

Face intensely contort, manly hips slowed with concern. Slender fingers firmly pull on his round romp, enticing his hips to continue its quest of enrapturing

Harden flesh filled my womb as it slid rapidly between sensitive walls. It felt so good, misting tears filled my eyes as the sensations of his actions breached my soul. Without warning, tears erupted from my eyes, blurring my newfound vision. An unheard high-pitched victorious scream trumpeted from my lungs as my world seem to quake under me. Hips collide in a harder and faster pace as he brought the swell of big thunder to my rainstorm

After an audible groan, a quick hard-deep stroke brought in the lightening, as his white-hot seed furiously spewed into the darkness of my womb depths. Hips collide one last time, before my new-found world slipped into the vastness of darkness

Our hips collide-when I crashed into you, it was a beautiful disaster, on our wedding night. 







©1ManView 

5 comments:

  1. Buenas me encanto tu primer verso, creo que el choque de esas dos estrellas llenas de tanta energía sera lo más brillante que se vea en la tierra el amor eterno ,.muy bello .Un saludo y feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! That was wonderful. This is my favorite one you've written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much WW. My I apologize for the very late thank you...

      peace
      1ManView

      Delete