For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happy Aniversary


When my eyes first gaze upon you, my lungs withheld its breath
My heart raced
My flesh blushed
My eyes fixated beyond your exterior, to the spirit of your being.
Your voice spoke
My body froze in time in awestruck, as your words filtered into my ear, but not captured inside my brain
Because it was too busy thinking could a woman like you, love a simple man like me
When your hand reached out to mine in a gesture of hello, I was instantly captivated as they lightly embraced
Little did you know, my mind had decided you were going to be mine right then and there
Little did I know, you wanted this shy man just as much as I wanted you
Today we share another of many anniversaries
An anniversary of being one
An anniversary of loving a person not only today and yesterday's
But all the following tomorrows...


Love you LC
PJ

14 comments:

  1. Feliz Aniversario, os deseo toda la felicidad del mundo ..que bonito es amar y ser amado/a..
    Un fuerte abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu comentario fue apreciado El amor es grandioso!

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed, Thank you for the comment Wild beach

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the comment Wandering writer.

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Mi más sincera enhorabuena por todos estos años de amor y de compartir.
    Que sean muchos más.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Estoy esperando muchos más...

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Nice to see Ronnie. Thank you for the comment

      peace and love
      ManView

      Delete
  6. Blessings......

    Its a wonderful thing to be able to be express yourself to the one you love.

    I wish you more of the love you want.
    Peace....
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rhapsody Phoenix. It was special to see your comment

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  7. I suggest you insert our blogs into the links of interest section

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Rhapsody Phoenix. It was special to see your comment

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete