For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, August 3, 2020

The Zone .. Erotic prose poem Rekindle

 I felt the existence of your hardening flesh.
Pushing past resistance of swollen puffy lips
Slowly, inserting into the soft plush fiber of my pink domain.

My lungs involuntary inhaled
My body hitched
My hips lifted
My lungs than exhaled a soft, deep guttural moan

Welcoming your elongated hard being
Into the beginning
Of my erogenous zone



(C) 1ManView
11-11-19

5 comments:

  1. Buen viernes, sin duda las palabras hacen mérito a la imagen .
    Abrazos !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Espero que tu fin de semana haya sido bueno. Gracias por el comentario...

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Thank you Wandering Writer...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corto, pero excitante!
    Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por la visita y comentar ...

      Abrazos
      1ManView

      Delete