For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Dream Walker - Revision

 

Last night I had a dream that felt too substantial to speculate that it could only have been a dream. 

A lecherous dream of you and I together.  

Your smooth bare head rising from the security of its shielded blanket,

slowly stretching its body to fullness. 

Your eye searched for the center of my heat, 

under the darkness of the soft green bedsheet.

Once found, like a heat-seeking missile, you centered on it and forcefully opened my closed haven door with your dense bulbous head of armor. 

Immediately pushing the welcoming swell of my pink haven arch open,

Where you abruptly propelled into it and slithered through its central core while elongating its soft corridor with your unyielding girth and length.

Then, your girth thickness slowly rubs back and forth on its tight, tender flesh until it becomes relaxed and yield fruitful feminine lubricant tears.

Your sexual prowess awakens my mind from a silent night dream into the daylight with lustful-passionate screams that permeates into the air.

With eyes and mouth wide open, I lay here on this new dawn day, with my lungs panting and my body slightly trembling.

While you lay limp and tranquil inside, the warmth of the glory residing between the center of my thighs. 

Which seems to correlate precisely with my lecherous dream of last night





1Manview © 1996 – 2021

6 comments:

  1. I hope I'll have the same wet dream tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will...😊

      Peace and love
      1Manview

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ¿Fue realmente un sueño? Gracias...

      Paz y amor
      1manView

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sb. Your words are appreciated.

      Peace,love and happiness
      1ManView

      Delete