For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, February 26, 2021

Saturday seduction: Whisper in the dark - Sensual erotica in prose.


A whispered, "I love you," floats out the dark in the bedroom.

A smile, a whispered "I love you more," is sent back into the blackness of the room.

As I step away from the room to let her sleep in peace, her words draw me back into the dark.


Silently I ease back into the darkness of the room. Once I was at the bed edge, I leaned down and softly kissed the softness of her lips.


Her eyes open as a smile on her face said; I knew you would come back to me.

Captured lips embrace:

First softly with unadulterated love

Then firmly with captivated lust.

Last but not least, with the passion of desire.


Hands roam over the bed covers, pushing them aside.

Finding a soft naked curvy body under my fingertips


(Her voice)

Eyes watched his clothes gradually descend to the floor.

They watch his chiseled body easing between the spread of my shapely legs.

Abruptly I felt the mushroom head of his length push against my moisten haven door.

Opening, it up with a thrust of steady brute force.


One long slow thrust eased inch after inch of his rock-hard flesh down the snug center of the hidden crevice between my thighs.

First penetration sensations possessed my fingers to grasp the satin sheets as his girth slowly opened my soft, pliable womb walls wider.


A gasp,

A moan, 

A graveling groan emerged as penetrating pain turns to love, lust bliss.

Just as I thought my wet walls had enveloped all of his hardness,

more of its length penetrated my womb depths.


He laid still on top of me, letting my tightness accommodate his lustful swell, 

That was when I completely felt his hardened pride.

I felt the large swollen veins on his hardness on my sensitive walls, 

The beat of his heart transfer through his hard as steel shaft,

The heat of his blood seeping into my walls,

The heavy pulses of the head of his thick shaft throbbing on the front of my cervix,


As his lips enveloped mines,

Blissfulness like I never felt before, singe my captive lips.


Another slow, deliberate thrust propels his manly flesh deeper inside me,

Heat,

Surreal sensations, 

United with the passion of being loved solely, it instantly sent me over the threshold of an orgasm.


(His voice)

Her womb spasm to a tightness that grasps my hard flesh almost to a stop

Her body unexpectedly shuddered then quaked.

Bucking, my body up and down as if it were riding atop of a bucking bronco.

Tightly my fist grasps the sheets to keep my body upright on top of hers.

As soon as I felt my hardness start to slide in her taut womb again, my hips gyrated slow and deep, causing her lungs to scream while the second wave of orgasmic release rushed through her extremities.


(her voice)

He is such the devil. He knew a deep, slow stoke would make me cum once again,

That is what makes him my perpetual lover.

Legs held high on his shoulders, 

His length falls fathoms deep inside my divine,

While his swollen girth width stretches my pink walls to their lateral means, prompting tiny shudders to float through my body extremities as my loins burn hotter than a forest fire.


Hmm, slow measure stokes will make him last longer in my tightness,

while letting me feel every rippling sensation inside my wetness before it rushes up the center of my spine.

I know he's going to bring me to the edge, again and again, then make me climax until my body becomes sexually numb.

All because,  of a whisper in the dark


1Manview © 2020

12 comments:

  1. Un bello post, te deseo un feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por el maravilloso comentario.

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Sensual relato, explicitas escenas, no por explicitas burdas, sino todo lo contrario. Me agrada como mantienes un equilibrio tanto en la poesia como en la prosa, destacando siempre el amor, esa perpetuidad entre esos seres que se aman y se entregan naturalmente a momentos de placer sin limites. Bello.
    Un abrazo y bonito fin de semana para ti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias. Tu comentario me trajo una gran sonrisa a la cara. Estoy encantado de que vieras lo que yo llamo una delgada línea entre la poesía sensual y erótica que estoy tratando de hacer.

      La paz sea con vosotros
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. A whisper can be so tempting, especially in the dark!
    Beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially in a sultry voice 😉 Thank you NS for the warm comment.

      Peace and love
      1ManView



      Delete
  4. Lovely!
    I especially love the line, ‘United with the passion of being loved solely.’
    I love stopping here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. You always seem to make me smile by finding that one line I tried to make different then the rest. Then wonder if anyone notice it. Always a pleasure -😊

      Peace,love and happiness
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. Un viaje exquisito e incitante en tus letras, desde esa entrega dos cuerpos que se aman y desean…

    Un placer leerte…
    Bsoss, y muy feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siempre es un placer ver tu visita y comentarios. Me alegro de que el amor y el deseo se vieran en mis versos. Porque eso era lo que estaba tratando de visualizar con mis palabras.

      Que la paz camine a tu lado.
      1ManView

      Delete
  6. Grandioso post mi amigo.

    Besitos dulces

    Siby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias. Agradezco tu comentario.

      Besos dulces
      1ManView

      Delete