For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Monday moaning - Dress for stress


A feminine figure mirroring my wife walked into the chamber with that hard day at work grimace on her facial features.
Her footsteps hesitated, then walked straight into my open arms and received a deep love you hug followed by a long - soft, affectionate kiss.  After a lingering moment of holding her tight,  I whispered into her ear that she should sit down and make herself comfortable. I gave her a wink and a playful pat on the ass, then started towards the kitchen to get her something cool to drink.

Right after taking a few steps, I stopped, turned towards her, and asked if there was anything more I could do for her before leaving the room? After muttering some indigestible words, I heard the last word more. After I turned and walked away, I heard a muted sigh. I did not stop because I did not want to get engaged over a word with an overworked, overheated wife. 

After retrieving a glassful of her favorite beverage of double shot of  Vodka in an extra tall glass of Southern Sweet Ice Tea, the word "more" eased through my thoughts?  With that thought still on my mind, I hurriedly walked back to our chamber with my spouse's ice tea in hand. As soon as I stepped into the chamber, I unquestionably saw the explanation for the word more.

 

© 1ManView

8 comments:

  1. Hay palabras que su significado es mucho más de lo que aparentemente parece. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es por eso que agregar un simple gesto puede llevarlo en la dirección correcta.

      Un abrazo
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Los gestos a veces no necesitan las palabras para saber su significado.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especialmente cuando dice, tengamos mucho sexo. 😊 Lunna, gracias por visitarme. He estado pensando en ti y te he echado de menos, buen amigo.

      Besos y un gran abrazo señorita
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Que relato! una palabra puede todo...!! Beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Hanna por el comentario tan agradable y el segundo también. Este blog me está volviendo loco con cosas que no funcionan y luego vuelven a funcionar durante uno o dos días.

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Una palabra lo puede todo... !! Beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, realmente puede. Gracias por pasar por Hanna ...

      Besos
      1ManView

      Delete