For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lechery Voyage ......... Prose Poem


My body is waken from the collision of your buttocks into my back, as your body seeks the warmth of mine

With a quick body roll, my body rolls over into yours

Your naked flesh ease into mines, as my arms cross your body and pulls it into a tight embrace 

In a hot second my mind realize that more then my body has been awaken as your round buttocks sinks into my groin

A gentle pull, your body rolls unto its back, a wet embrace bestows on your lips

As our hot passionate kiss sizzles, my fingertips travels downward toward your long pear shape breast

They seek and find your nipples, circling them slowly, pleasuring their outer edges

Once they reach out, my thumb tip circles on their sensitive tips, bringing then to their full length of sensitivity

After the taste of your tongue is bestowed on mine, my tongue follows my fingertips trail

Once again your nipples will be found, and my tongue will circle them softly, gently, slowly, then eased them into the warmth of my mouth, were my lips embrace will suckle on them like a baby suckling on its mothers breast

Firmly, but gently with a continues suckling effect, as the tip of my tongue tickles 

your nipples sensitive tips...

Your body contorts, your legs squirm, your lungs exhale and a moan is pushed through your throat into the air

A warm trail of electricity is sent surging throughout your body, as my hungry mouth seduce your breast, while the soft tips of my fingertips walk down the smoothness of your stomach flesh

Fingertips ease on the sensitive side of your inner thighs, as small tremors radiate through its flesh

Indolently your tighs spread open, giving my fingertips the freedom to roam unimpeded up and down its soft sensitive surface...

Again your lungs exhale, and a quiet moan pass your parted lips

As my mouth explore the tender underside of your breast, my fingertips slide through the dense protective forest of your womb outer door

Once past the forest, my fingertips touch your folds protective lips, finding them mushy soft and wet from your nectar seeping past them

A slight touch between them and your body goes tense, a long gasp, your back slightly arch inward as your front teeth bite into your lower lip

The air in your lungs leaves in quick short bursts, while your nails rake across the silky sheets, as the dampness between your slit mists on the tip of my index finger

As the anticipation of what I'm going to do next inters your mind, my tongue follows the path my finger has journeyed, the closer its wet trail gets to your moist haven, the more you body trembles in passion


Your eyes watch as my tongue taste its first drop of your nectar, then they close from the sensations of my tongue touch, as it slides up one side then down the other side of your folds

Once it split your seems, you lungs expand full of air, while your head tilt backwards, and your body tense up, while my tongue circles on the inside of your womb lips swollen flesh

A gentle push and my tongue dips inside and taste the flexible pinkness of your womb

My left hand cups and caresses your buttocks as my right hand roams the front side of your body, seeking your soft flesh sensitive spots

At first you lay motionless, as your body is bombarded with electric charge sensations running amok through you, but now your hips gyrate in an erratic slow tight circle, that becomes smoother and circles wider in rhythm with my tongue swagger

Each lick, each plunge is a precise movement to bring you pleasure as my head slowly rolls while my tongue plunges in and out your wetness

My head bobs up and down following the rotation of your hips, at first slow and smooth, but the pace slowly starts to build faster

On each rotation of your hips, a silent type moan brush past your lips, coming faster and more audible with each swing of your hips

The taste of your womanhood floods my mouth, while your breathing has become erratic; you lay both hands on my head and gently pull my hair

Aggh... Agggh... audible in the air as your hips move with more urgency and dip deeper and harder while my tongue ride in and out between your folds

With gentle suction, your pearl past my lips, your hands grabs my head tightly as your thighs tightens on my ear lopes

A squeal surge into the air, suddenly your hips push up off the mattress, my hands surround the roundness of your derrière as your hips bulk up and down, my eyes glance up and watch the passion wake expressions on your face as your hips starts to pump up and down while grinding your folds on my tongue

Your hands guide my head to your spot, as your hips pumps back and forth with reckless abandon

As your eyes fixate on mines, I see your arms muscle bulge as you pull harder on my head as my head bobs up like its on a wild roller coaster ride

Faster and harder your hips flex up and down while my lungs gasp for air as you bury my face deeper between your legs

My head bounces higher and higher with erratic movement on each deep rotation of your hips

As the heat of my tongue touches your erect pearl, your legs locks behind my head, your hips tilts forward plunging my tongue deep into your hot womb, the sound of your breath leaving your lung in short rapid burst fills the air

Tight pressure surrounds my head as your womb vibrates while your hips grind up and down in long deep snapping strokes

A sudden shower of sweet nectar in my mouth tells me your orgasm is near as my tongue darts around your pearl

Your head tilts back as moans loudly audible out your open mouth on each swing of your hips

Aaaaa..iii..eee echoes in the air at such a high decimal my ears can barely hear it

Your body completely freezes in place as the ecstasy of your release runs rampage through your body

A long low shriek plummets into the air; your body shakes and quakes as my tongue ravages your womb with sudden deep plunges and quick licks

As your womb vibrates, the weight of your body falls downward on my hands, 

it jerks helplessly in my hands with orgasmic spasms

At the peak of your release a faded moan cries out, I... want ... you...

At first I ignore your plea, your clitoris finds itself surrounded from the heat of my mouth, more screams echoes around in the room while your hips circles and bucks erratically 

Your clitoris becomes so sensitive you beg for its release while you pull upward frantically on my hair



After a quick release of your pearl, I find myself upright on my knees while laying your legs around my waist line

My eyes want to see your passion quakes as it rushes through your body; they want to see your facial expressions as my manhood enters the warmth of your tight womb domain

My left hand holds you up by your buttocks as my right hand guides my manhood toward your quaking womb; it circles on your womb lips causing small eruptions to vibrate through you body

A plea to enter your domain is heard, a quick thrust push the mushroom head of my manhood past your womb doors, as in slow motion you hips tilt up, you stomach flattens, your nipples reach for the sky, your head tilts backward as your mouth opens wide in silence

Another thrust pushes it half way inside your tight walls, as the third thrust pushes it closer to the back of your womb

Each thrust produce a gasp to past your lips and echo into the air, as I watch your body going through its passion wake, but with more and more intensity with each thrust of my hips

My passion soars higher as I watch your pleasure rocket through your body

The fourth thrust pushes my manhood to the hilt, the sensation of your womb being full rockets a deeper eruption through your body

My manhood is pushed in deep as possible and held in place, while I purposely make it throb even harder as your body quakes and shivers on its soft, hard shaft

As your release subsides, my manhood is drawn back and with a short thrust its slowly pushes back into your womb

As your tightness adjust to my hardness, my thrust gets longer and smoother as we find the optimum passionate rhythmic glide 

Our eyes look deep into each other’s as my measured strokes glide in and out your wetness

My left hand holds your body close to mine as my right hand slides over the contours of your smooth stomach, then up to your nipples, where it circles and gently tugs on them

My body leans forward as my lips seek to embrace your nipples

The warmth of my mouth surrounds it then taste and lick them hungrily, as if it was my tongue first time ever tasting them

You moan as my strokes glides deeper, you hips push into me harder, my loins tingle with sharp sensations as they fill with my thick manly white seed

My hand replaces my tongue as each of my strokes plunges constantly deep as possible into your womb

My eyes watch your eyes fixate on my manhood, whose flesh is cover with your passion nectar as it side up and down between your slippery wet womb walls

Your hips circle deeper as our body clash, your womb grips my manhood tighter, now it's your turn to watch as my eyes close, my body tense, my breath quickens as my release nears

The feel of my fingertips gripping your buttocks tighter is felt, pulling our bodies even tighter together, pulling my manhood inside you so deep my scrotum slams into the roundness of your buttocks on each thrust

Our rhythm quickens, your moans barks out your lungs on each gratifying thrust, as your own release builds from the passion of watching my body passionate movements and your urge to complete my release

My thrust comes hard and deep, my loins ache with the sense of fulfillment of sperm, my shaft swells in anticipation of my completeness 

Your hips thrash wildly as your eyes watch each deep dive of my manhood between your luscious thighs, you want my release to be complete, but your eyes begs for its delay

A gentle but firm squeeze is put on your breast, as a towering nipple is lightly twisted

My release roars from my loins, my shaft palpitates as my hot sperm ejaculates deep inside your womb

Your body jerks as my hot white release explode deep in your womb, coating its insides completely with my white sticky goo

The feel of my manhood palpitating and my hot sperm splashing against your sensitive walls, entices another release deep inside your womb 

Your hips grind s into mines, we moan in unison as our bodies quakes and shutters with the pleasure of passion pleasure

My body awakens and finds it self lying on top of yours, my head is on your shoulder, my manhood is still tucked inside the warmth of your tight womb

As my lips embrace yours deeply, your eyes slowly opens and greets mines




4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful my friend! Such a gift of passion and erotic heat in your words....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always uplifting to read your comments Kitten...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi passando para visitar seu cantinho e diser q é muito bom e gostoso ver e se deliciar c as imagens e textos do teu blog ...
    bjus c carinho

    Fatti___

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatti.. Obrigado por parar no meu espaço e deixar um comentário
    Abraços ...

    ReplyDelete