For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, June 8, 2009

Morning Kiss ... Picture Poem

MY Dearest Love, please hurry and read this note...

Let's turn off the lights, light some candles, turn on some romantic music and hurry into the shower 
We will step into the gentle spray of steamy warm water, spraying on us both 
You will turn to me with a smile and hand me a bar of your sweet smelling lavender soap 
After taking the soap, I will lather my hands, then glide them along your soft creamy skin 
First, I'll start at your neck and shoulders, then slowly work my way down, lingering on your soft round breast 
By then, my manhood will be long, hard and pulsating, craving your warmness, but you will urged me to continue, as I will 
I can vision my soapy hands sliding along your breast, circling your erect nipples, teasing them with a light, circling, touch with the palm of my hands 
My hands will continue its travels down to your stomach, while continuing to slide to the front of your soft thighs 
My hands will continue it's downward flight to the most inner side of your thighs, where I will thoroughly lather both sides with my loving precision of pleasure 
After a quick rinse of my hands into the steamy water, my fingers will start its search for your outer lips of your womb 
Once there, I know I will find them swollen, warm and wet as my fingers seek their tender sweet spot 
Finding it, you will lower your head and sigh 
Seeing the pleasure on your face will heighten my passion within 
Leaning forward, I will let my lips glide on your feather soft breast, then inhale your nipples and gently suck them in my mouth, while my fingers caress your womb's outer door 
In my mind, I can feel your body quiver as my tongue plunge slowly downward, stopping next to my fingers 
Now I will replace my fingers with my wet, rigid tongue 
It will start to circle your womb's outer door, gently sliding up and down, up and down, the small slit's opening 
Your upper body will lean back against the wall; your legs 
will open wider as my tongue plunge inside your pink flesh 
I will use my left arm to hold and caress your backside, as my other hand roams, tease and caress your front side 
I’ll taste you steady and slow, bringing your pleasure slowly up from inside 
I will suck your nectar like it was made of gold and lick your velvet, pink flesh, gentle but thorough 
My tongue will tease your pearl until it opens up your floodgate 
Then I will ravish your pink flesh like a passionate starved man 
I can vision your body quivering all over, as I taste your womanly honey as it floods my mouth 
I can hear the echoes of your scream as your orgasm rules over your body, over your will 
I can feel your pink flesh vibrating on my wet rigid tongue 
Can you see it my love 
Can you feel .. Mmm... The warm sensation of water tingling against my flesh, the sight of your orgasmic release, the feel of your body being next to mine has made my manhood stiffen harder than granite and it pulsates so hard; each beat of my heart, it's painful 
With a gentle loving turn, I will turn your body around while bending you slightly over 
Your hands will fall to your side as you grab the front of your thighs 
You will scream as I passionately thrust my long hard membrane deep inside your oven hot womb 
Each passionate stroke will be deeper and more violent than the last 
I will grab you by your waist with both hands and wail my manhood with all my might inside your soft pink flesh with a flurry 
The steamy water runs down your back on to my lower extremities 
The sensation of it, the moans in the air, the violet clash of our sex organs has brought a hot violet release from the depths of my loins 
The feel of my hot release against your delicate pink flesh will trigger another orgasm deep inside you 
We will grind our sex organs together until we are both are spent 
Afterwards, we will quickly towel each other off, because my dear, we both will be late for work
Hurry, I'm waiting for you my dearest love 

... 1manview ...


7 comments:

  1. You are ...... Amazing !!!

    Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic goes well with the words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo e erótico como sempre
    um beijo amigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que se passa amigo nunca mais me visitaste, estranho a tua ausencia,
    Um beijo com muito carinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. DocePecado ... A humble thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. the eternal list, thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princesa, obrigado, como sempre, e eu vou visitá-lo em breve meu amigo ...
    Um abraço

    ReplyDelete