For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fixated ..... Prose Poem .......


The sun laid low on the horizon, almost blinding my eyes as my hand pushed the shift lever into first gear

As my foot pushed down on the clutch pedal, and my fingers gripped the head of the shifter knob to put the transmission into second gear, her hand ease between my legs and rested on my thigh

The engine revved higher, as my fingers gripped the shifter knob tighter, preparing to pushed the shifter into third, the feel of my pants zipper was felt opening

As the car lunched forward faster, her hand ease down the resting flesh between my legs, her fingers gently wrapped around its head, then slid down its length

As my hand pulled the shifter backward into forth gear, her hand slid up my length, putting my mind in the first stage of sexual imagery

Again the engine revved up, my hand pushed the knob forward into fifth gear, as the soft touch of her fingertips slid down my fast growing flesh, putting my mind into a second stage of vivid sexual pleasure

There were many times in heavy traffic, I regret having six gears to shift in and out of, but as I pushed the gear shifter knob toward six gear, her hand slid up the tight smooth skin of my harden flesh, and firmly squeezed its head, in my mind, I wished I had more gears

Every time I would shift up or down the transmission gears, her hand would ease up and down the taut smooth surface of my aching shaft

My eyes veered over at her, she had sat close as possible next to me, she sat there calmly with an evil sexy grin on her face, her eyes were cover by dark sunglasses to block out the piercing sun rays, which kept me from seeing them, but I could feel their hungry devilish stare

Once out of the heavy traffic, the engine roared loud and pulled hard, almost hard as the flesh between my legs had become

The shifter slammed quickly into the next gear, as my car raced homeward bound, my mind could sense the feel of climaxing ecstasy..

My car swerved around slower cars, the tires scream around every corner, the brakes smelled of heat, as the stretched flesh between my legs became hot and heavy while throbbing in sexual pain, in need of sexual release

Her fingers ease alone the side of my scrotum, and teased it with light sensuous touches, causing my legs to vibrate and tremble in delight

My mind raced as my loins filled to capacity, just one more block to ecstasy was in my thoughts

The car raced up the driveway, just barely missing the slowly opening garage door, then came to a hard braking, squealing, halt

Lips meshed together as the garage door closes

My fingertips softly probed between thighs that hid dampen panties, while her fingertips slid over the tip of my pre-wet erection, as deep kisses consumed our beings

Doors fling open, as our bodies raced to the locked doorway

Bodies embrace passionately as the door key slid down the center of the door lock, once it hit bottom, I opened it as the palm of her hand pumped feverishly up and down the expose harden flesh between my legs

The garage door slams behind us, our bodies’ trip and stumble down the hallway, they dry hump against the hallway walls, as lips deeply taste the flavor of each other

Another door closes, deep breaths consumes the quietness of the room

We stood before the tall bedroom mirror with our bodies embrace tightly together, our nostrils consumes each other body essence, while the thoughts of carnal lust consumed our minds

Suddenly she sits down on the chair, her fingers wrap into the fabric that covers my naked body flesh, then slowly and provocatively starts to undress me

As our minds preempt with what will happen next, an age old advantage comes to mind, "If only mirrors could talk"....


3 comments:

  1. Don't burn the clutch out now! Wish I had 6 gears, mine goes only to 5...such a way with words. Thanks for the read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Visionary Butterfly, thank you and I'm sure your five gears gets the job done .. lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. La sonrisa de Hiperión, Thankyou..

    ReplyDelete