For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yearning 2 ........ Repetitive Poem ........ For TS99

Repetitive Poem (Repetition Poem):
Repetition of a sound, syllable, word, phrase, line, stanza, or metrical pattern in a poem

Need has brought me to this point of my life,


The need of your touch


The need of your kisses


The need of your passion-lust...


Greed has overwhelm me,


Greed of having you anytime, anywhere I want


Greed of satisfying unadulterated sex, morning, noon and night


Greed of filling the soft wet swell of your womb, with the rock hard swell of my harden flesh


Greed of feeling searing sensations rushing into my loins, as my length disappears into the abyss of your haven


Greed of hearing you moan my name, as my tongue wet your body from top to bottom,


Greed to feel your body shudder, while the tip of my tongue manipulates your most sensitive spot, to leak its sweetest nectar...


But desire has brought a change into my life,


Desire to feel tightness in my stomach as our eyes deeply meet


Desire to feel my heart flutter as the urgency of our hips gyrations cause our hips to collide


Desire to taste your kisses, long after your tongue has reached deep into the heat of my mouth


Desire to feel your nipples impale into my chest flesh, sending a surreal flow of heat into my extremities


Desire to turn mind-blowing sex, into a night of contemptible lovemaking...


I have tired of women running in and out of my life,


I can no longer act like a friend with benefits,


I need more then to be that friend, because love has captured my heart,


I need to be completed, by your nonstop giving love...




14 comments:

  1. oh! i'm excited! this is really awesome! more repetitive poems of yours for me to love. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the repetitive poems very much, especially yours!
    'I need to be completed, by your nonstop giving love...'Very nice and sensual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful as usual and love the pictures.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this sensual write... thanks for sharing it ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy erótico sensual.

    Bonito escrito.

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for your visit. I like this blog!

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greed, desire...and love: love changes everything...
    An amazing piece of poetry...lovely!
    Thank You for beeing there for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i have a spanking video blog with a top spanking blogs. If you like you can add your blog here: Spanking Flash - The top referrers appears in the fron page.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. R, thank you much, I appreciate your visits...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ronnie, hi, very happy to see you... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heaven,Thank you for the visit and comment...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quando temos alguém, temos a necessidade do todo.
    Um beijo e obrigada pelo carinho.

    ReplyDelete