For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Culmination ....... Picture poem.. Repetitive Form...

DRIP...

This was the only word I was going to write for this Picture Poem, but then I figure maybe some of you wouldn't see all I saw in this one word, so I added this... (But then again, I knew some of you would)

I watched its length stretch beyond belief

I watched its girth become ballonet

I watched it pulsate in mid air all by itself

I felt its heat in my hand, as its soft flesh slid all so easy through the palm of my hand

I felt its heart beat between the sensitive confine of my lips, while its bulbous tip touch the back of my throat again and again

I felt it make my body feel so wondrous delightful, as it forcefully slide back and forth inside my wet, making my lungs screamed in tortured pleasure

I felt its uncanny hard palpitations made my lungs moan audibly loud, my body uncontrollably shudder, moments before it exploded inside the dark of my depths

Then I watched its life making sweet gooey cream, slowly Drip...

9 comments:

  1. I like the woman's expression...so eager.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kitty, Her expression is why I like this pic too!

    Peace
    1Man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drip worked but for me but then again it usually does (wink)

    Your additional words heightened the eroticism deliciously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drenchxoxo, you were one of those on my one word list... Really! .. lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of inspiration, the one that came from nowhere... it's the best, 'cause things like this get a new sense from the original idea, a very refreshing view.

    My friend, thank you so much for every comment, every mail, but above all, for your friendship, this year was very sad, but know that people like you has been so supporting, that's priceless.

    Have a happy new year, you earn it, cya my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picture says it all.

    Happy New Year to you and your family and thanks for your support this year.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steamy writing ~

    Wishing you Happy New Year ~

    Cheers and always thank you for your kind words ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your comment and wanted to wish you as well a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete