For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, January 2, 2012

Moanday Music ....






Last night you were so into it

You told me secrets that

You've never told a soul

You were so nervous and

yet oh so comfortable

As we explored your image of love


I drank your wine

As you taste mine

I kissed your lips

You felt my body slip

Into your soul

I almost cried 'cause it was so beautiful


[Chorus:]

Last night

I was inside of you

Last night

While making love to you

I saw the sun , the moon

The mountains and the rivers

I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you


Last night, there was no planning it

It was so special and

So very innocent

We talked of memories

Our favorite fantasies

As we explored our visions of love

Deep in the night

Right by the fireside

You felt my candlelight

In your soul

You felt incredible

I started to explode

I almost cried 'cause it was so beautiful


[Chorus]


Sunlight, red roses

The scent of you, it calms the heart

The sight of you, I fall apart

Moonlight, the things we notice

When we're in love, that's when it comes

And I'm so in love, I'm so in love



Romantic Prose Poem or song lyrics?..

14 comments:

  1. Very beautiful...it reminds me, just a bit, of that song by Foreigner, Feels Like The First Time. I love it when sex is so perfect like that.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty!.... You seem to be peeping in my thoughts again. (Foreplay) That song is on my Moanday list. (4 Intrigue blog) It has a rhyming pattern to it also. I have notice most of my favorite songs have a rhyming pattern in them. I never notice it until recently.... As always, thank you for dropping in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :)

    1ManView - I wonder if you'd email me so that I may invite you to continue reading? I have had to privatize my blog. I have a sick stalker who took my blog posts, created a fake FL profile and then sent me a link with the posts and all the
    nasty comments. Unreal! Thanks so much for reading my blog. Take care. Sky.
    skydancerinusa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot how much I loved this song! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful...
    I’m thrilled.
    Thanks for your visits..I appreciate that you didn't forget about me.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song defiantly one of those songs you play while your in mood with someone special. Sexy picture as always

    Poetic_Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drenchxoxo, it's on one of the bedtime CD's I made up... Great mood music....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bemsei, I didn't forget you, so many blogs to visit..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poetic_Butterfly, thank you, I'm patiently waiting to read you again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this and the words are amazing. gotta love that feeling. the words simply speak volumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freckles, thank you, some how I missed your comment...

      Delete