For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Touch me Thursday .... Desperate ways (1) ... Prose poem



I would like for you to know, how much I'm missing you,
Missing the soft firm feel of your fingertips, roaming over the bareness of my flesh,
While tenderly touching all my spots that need to be touched, in the way I like to be touched

I would like for you to know, how much I miss your manly stud,
Its rigid elongatedness penetrating deep into my darken depths,
Its girth stretching my insides to the edge of their worthiness,
The passion pain of having intercourse with the likes of my well hung stud

I would like for you to know, I'm miserably, desperately, sexually, horny,
And I'm doing what I have to do to relieve it all by myself, 
Because you are not here, 
To delicately touch me there,
And bring forth the lightening, thunder and rain, residing inside my thighs....


1Manview © 1999 – 2013

4 comments: