For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, May 16, 2014

Liebster award .....

I was given a Liebster award a couple weeks ago. This award is for discovering new bloggers.  Thank you Diane at Reason or Rhyme. I have been trying to slip it in between my poems. My Bad for taking so long Diane. :) 

In order to accept the award here are the rules to follow: (Me follow rules. OK)

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog– by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a “widget” or “gadget”.
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
  8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)
Here are the questions I'm suppose to answer ... :)

1. Where’s your most favorite place to be?
    Between the warmth of her thighs

2. Where would you most like to travel to?
    Like most people, i haven't seen the best of my own state.
    After that, I would like to travel to the U.K.

3. If you could have one do-over in your life what would you use it for?
     I wouldn't. We learn from our mistakes..

4. What’s your favorite movie?
    Shane (The western) 

5. What was your least favorite subject in school?
     English! (Can't you tell by my constant english errors)

6. High heels, love them or hate them?
    Love them on her, hate them on me... :)

7. If you had the house to yourselves, where would you most like to fool around?
     In my den, while sitting on my computer chair, on the floor next to my computer chair,
     while she's kneeling in front of my computer chair. while I'm kneeling in front of my computer chair, 
     Reverse cowgirl on my computer chair, I need a new computer chair.. :)

8.  Do you have a spanking bucket list?  If so, what would you like to cross off next?
     (Darn, have to pass on this one )  :)

9. What color would your dream car be?
     It's red... (my very first new car)

10. What is your go-to sex toy?
     I'll let you guess. It's enclosed, soft, warm, pink and wet...

11. If you could wave a magic wand to stop aging, what age would you stop at?
      That's a good question. But, I have learned so much in the last ten years of my life, 
      I would hate to go back and not know what I know about life now. I pass on the wand...


Thank you Diane. In the past i have passed up on any awards because they had stop being fun and turned political. But being chosen by someone who just started reading my blog, I had to accept. 
         I just hope this one keeps being fun...
         I'll have to make up a list of blogs for the award later. 



6 comments:

  1. Nice questions, but, even better answers, (the last one was a really good answer).
    Hope to see your questions soon, my friend.

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating! I didn't want to put you one the spot. Sometimes one person's fun is another person's torture.

    I loved your answers :) especially the one about the high heels (my answer would be the same BTW. Love high heels but not on me.). It was fun getting to know you better.

    Have a really wonderful weekend
    xo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diane, I hope i can come up with some great questions like yours. but knowing me, they will be more on the silly side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweets, its great to see my friend again.. :)

      hugs
      1MV

      Delete