For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monday Moaning ... Power head ... Prose poem ......



Forward thrust,
Makes my head lean upward,
Forces the air out my lungs,
My lips to part open,
All while my mind is blanketed with electrified sensations of surrealism

He takes his time,
To fill my opening with his raw intentions,
With his measured strokes,
May it be short,
May it be long
May it be soft
Or deep and hard like the last one

His rhythm constantly changes,
The only constance is its smoothness,
Its preciseness,
Of its delivery

If he wants me to moan,
To groan
To beg for more,
His stroke changes its intensity,
The depth it falls inside my prize,
The angle he presents it between my thighs

He's in the position of control,
The position to weld his power,
To demand of my body,
To contempt my soul,
But the next time,
It will be my body in control,
It will be me making his body squirm,
His lungs scream ...




1Manview © 1999 – 2014

4 comments:

  1. I like this poem very much. I think it is my favorite so far. I especially love the last stanza.
    He's in the position of control,

    The position to weld his power,

    To demand of my body,

    Talk about making me swoon!
    Hope you're having a good week,
    xo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, i appreciate your wonderful comment

      hugs
      1MV

      Delete