For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A to Z erotic poem challenge ... A is for Acrostic poem (Smell of desire)



S   Smell of 
M   My
E   Elation's
L    Linger, as my body 
L    Long for your sexual approach, to bring me to wanton 

O  Orgasmic pleasures, as your prowess 
F   Feast on the

D   Delicacy of my wanting.
E   Exhilaration
S   Screams from 
I    Inside my soul, reverberates throughout my body, after being 
R   Ravish by swell of your substantial sex, that's intensely pulsating with
E   Ejaculation deep inside the warmth of my wine, while my body quivers
     in an escapade of sexual ecstasy 


1Manview © 1999 – 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment