For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monday Moaning .. D is for Deep licks .. (Monday morning )

Mondays,

Looming, glooming of the beginning,
The beginning of a work week,
The beginning of the working meek,
The beginning of school days,
The beginning of all things that associate with Monday's,
That will not go our way

My body lies in the middle of the bed with the feel of useless weight holding it down,
Eyes flicker, but does not focus,
Deep breaths of none aspiration flow pass my lips,
As I tell my mind to get a grip,
And my body to lift up these sleeping curvy hips,
But instead, my body just lay here like a dead in the water ship

The bed moves as "he", sits down by my feet,
So use to the Monday me, he doesn't bother to even greet,
So handsome he looks when freshly shaved and his short beard trimmed, 
He looks great even though the lighting in here is dim,
For a split second, my body thought about getting up, and getting a big hug from him

Planted foot in his back beckons a at least a stare from his eyes,
But instead of a stare, his eyes seem to take a quick gaze at the outline of my thighs, 
Then his eyes look up at me, as if he hadn't seen me for a such a long, long, time

A smile crowds his face, 
His body turn towards me, 
His eyes actually look at me, as if it was me they really wanted to see,
Without saying a word, he gently ease his fingers up my left leg, 
As eyes glance up, I couldn't believe it, the out line of his penis, look like it was stiff as a wooden peg

Down the center of my inner thigh, his touch lingers, as his mind seem to be some distance away, 
As if he had something other then I racing though his thoughts for today, 
For a hot second, I thought I was going to be his trophy fish to be caught,
But today is like any other day with us, so there's no reason for my mind to become distraught,
Suddenly his eyes become focus as he look deep into the brown of my eyes, 
While his soft touch ease across the velvet softness of the sensitive flesh, of my inner thighs

My center was taut and dry like my thoughts of Monday morning,
But his actions stayed focused, and my folds became moist without forewarning,
Fingertips on his right hand awakening my folds with a tender touch, 
A touch I didn't realize, my body, mind, and soul, had missed so much,
His left hand softly strummed across a nipple tip that was peaking towards the sky,
His touch was so surreal, my eyes swelled with moisture as if to cry


Without lifting up my gown, his head slipped under it, 
When his mouth covered the swell of my pouting lips, my body quivered in a fit, 
Legs trembled when the slippery tip of his tongue slipped into my awakened divine,
The tip of his tongue, was met with the sweet taste of my clear nectar wine,
When his tongue slipped deeper into the building moistness of my sex, 
Tears of rapture running down my cheeks, I did not expect

Legs opened wider, 
As his tongue rode my sex like a rough rider,
Guttural moans I haven't heard in years, 
Ended up, sounding more like enchanted cheers

Slow, deep licks, eased up and down my slit center,
Awakening my sex from its long ice age winter,
His actions were as if we had all the time in the world for prolong gratifying sex, 
While his tongue made my sex a quivering wreck,
But we only had minutes to knock out what should be a quickie,
With his hard as steel dick inside me,
But instead he was taking his sweet time, 
With a slithering tongue that felt so sublime,
It made my hips involuntary, deeply grind

His actions were slow and gentle, as he slowly brought my body up to speed,
Making sure he was satisfying all my body sexual needs,
As his tongue swept through my center, my vulva lips became plump and glistered with passion sweat,
Shear sensations made my hips lift, my body quiver, every time my vulva lips and his tongue met,
Quiet deep ratcheting moans rattled in my chest, 
As his tongue deeply probed into the sea of my pinkness

Legs wrap around his head with a vise grip,
As his tongue lashed deep into my sex with the speed of a bull whip

While my hands pull on the back of his head, 
The wet walls of my womb is deeply feed, 
With as much of his tongue that will slide,
Into the wet wake of my pink divine

pushing his face as deep as possible into my sex,
Hips pump back and forth wildly,
As my sex ground hard and deep on his tongue
  
Breath hitch,
Scream swallowed,
Body tense then straighten like a wooden plank, 
As an orgasm slowly lifted from my center origin, 
Race through my body,  then explode like a newton bomb,
My mind goes blank, as the rapturous orgasm scream through my extremities,
While my body shake and quake in a uncontrolled tremor of blissfulness

Stop, stop, my voice gravel in a coarse whisper, as my sex becomes acutely sensitive to his tongue deep probing,
But he won't relinquish, he keeps licking my sex deep,
Making my body buck like a wild bucking stallion

Catch my breath, catch my breath, race through my mind while my body deeply convulse on the tip of his deep slashing tongue,
Suddenly his tongue stops slashing, and his lips suck my swollen lips deep into his mouth,
Causing a crying audible scream to lift into the air


Hips suddenly lift up, as legs straddled over his shoulder, follow his lifting body,
Wait, wait, my voice plea, as the feel of his harden sex probing at my sex opening is felt,
But without reservation, he impale his hard sex deep within my wetness, with one hard steady thrust of his hips

My voice is strangled into a hush, as my body writhe tight,
An orgasm from my soul reaches outward and explode like the forthcoming of a black hole,
My body quakes uncontrollable as the enormity of his sex thrust deep in and out the center of my haven,
His sex probed falls so deep down my center, it was as if the head of his shaft, was going to root in my depths, 
It touched my femininity like he hadn't in time that had long gone bye,
The hellacious sensations of rapture brought tears to my eyes, 
While encouraging my voice to call out his name, each time his sex rooted deep into my sex depths 

Harder, 
Harder,
Deeper, my voice begged him to plunged his harden sex into mine,
His girth was felt swelling, his length reached deeper into my private space,
Faster, harder my voice pleaded once again,
The exhilarating sensations caused repetitive orgasms to sweep through my body,
But when the exhilarating sensations became more then my body could bare, 
I begged him to cum

Deep pulsation of his sex shaft on my womb walls, let me know his aspirations was about to cum,
A sudden deep penetrating thrust pushed the voice out of my lungs,
As the start of his ejaculation, put his hot seed on the run

While his sex was buried deep inside my wet depths, 
His thick, creamy, hot white seed, ejaculated into the dark of my fathoms

Hips rotate in a small tight circle, as my pink walls surround his size with tautness,
A long deep moan aspirated form his lungs, 
As his body quake, while his sex pulsated hard like someone beating a drum,
The feel of his hot seed was felt running down my thighs,
As his enormity came to its demise,
After a deep dying breath, 
Time slip by us, as we slept,
We woke up with our minds still bathing in the euphoria of our love,

Damn, this will be the first time in many years that not only I'll be late for work, 
But walk into work with a smile on my face, with the rapturous feel of my man between my thighs, and a quiet moan resting in my throat....

1Manview © 1999 – 2014

5 comments:

  1. Cuerpo, mente y alma, juntos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A long long day that begins or ends like that, is ALWAYS a good day... itll always be...

    Nice 2 meet ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a monday...
    It is the paradise... the beginning of a lovely work week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, very hot IMV. Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful start to the work week indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete