For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, November 10, 2014

Risen... Monday moan ...



For the third time,
The alarm clock chimed
But his body doesn't move,
Wake up sleepy head, my voice whisper into his ear,
His response was a middle finger waving in the air

Get up, get up, get up,
I begged him as I got up to get dressed,
As I glance back at him, I could see even with his eyes closed, 
They were rolling in annoyance 

Coffee, toast and eggs aromatize the air,
But when I walked back into the bedroom,
My eyes gave him a cold stare,
Because I could see his body hadn't moved not even a hair,
Let alone anywhere
He just laid there,
Paying his dues,
To Monday morning blues

With a stern voice, 
I call out his name,
But he still does not move,
Then I call him out of his name,
And his body just rolls off its side and onto its back

Harshly, my eyes glare at him,
But once I see his boyish face with a Monday morning shadow on it,
My glare softens, my demeanor becomes lovingly

Brown eyes slowly ease down his sexy body,
They linger on the lean definition of manly chest muscles, the firmness of his thighs, the sexiness of his bowed legs,
A smile cross my face as my eyes glance at the manhood that's hanging at half mask between his thighs, rather then throbbing hard at high noon like it usually does when he first awakens,
But maybe the free for all naughty sex that we encountered together last night, had something to do with its hesitance to rise on this morning,
Maybe he needs a reminding taste of last night events

Like a black cat sneaking in the dark, my body slip between his thighs,
Wondering fingertips open his fly and pull his half limp flesh out of the confinement of his shorts, 
While holding a firm grip on the sides of his half soft girth, I ease the softness of my lips around its mushroom tip, then slowly caress its long shaft flesh as my head slowly lean downward, Leaving its surface wetter on each weave of my head

His girth is felt thickening between the grip of my lips,
His length protrude more and more out my mouth, as my lips ease up and down his dick velvet soft flesh,
Breath hitch,
Eyes glare burns through me,  
As a firm grip of his hands pull hard on the back of my head

His voice whispers words I can't hear, not care to hear,
As my lips concentration on devouring the rock hard flesh that was gliding in and out my mouth

The more his hips bucked,
The harder my lips sucked, 
Making his legs lightly shiver,
I thought I heard him say something about "suck it slut",
But a minute later after his slut sucked his hard cock harder and deeper into her mouth,
All I could hear was him moaning articulations of my name 

Moans deepen,
While his hips gyrated savagely hard and deep in rhythm of my lips, that was quickly gliding up and down his wet throbbing shaft, 
Pig like grunt,
Body stiffen,
Hot white sperm ejaculates into my mouth in a bunch,
IMy lips suck his sacs dry,
While his hips pushes up toward the sky
They don't stop,
Until I hear his voice cry,
Enough

After seeing a big gratifying smile on his face, 
I get up and go to the phone,
And called his secretary,
Letting her know her boss will be late once again on Moanday



1Manview © 1999 – 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment