For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Head day... Head-her ... Prose poem ...

Body straddled,
Soft, on top of firm,
Tall, hard, pulsating cock waver in my hand,
Entice by his thickness, my mouth drools from wanting, waiting, for first taste,
As my head leaned down close enough to smell his masculine musk,
The feel of firm hands is felt on the side of my breast,
"No", whispers into the air...
He quickly manipulates my body into another position,
His body wiggles and twist until our bodies were chest to breast
Strong arms sweep around me in a tight embrace,
The hardness between his legs is felt pulsating between us, as his lips devour mines
Kiss after kiss, fell upon my lips,
A soft squeezed is felt squeezing my left breast
While a fingertip circle on my right breast, fast hardening nipple,
Quiet moans escape my lips as his right hand firmly cupped the bottom curvature of my left breast
Left-hand journey down the slight curve of my stomach, to the smooth mound of my center opening,
Body arch,
Breath hitch,
As his fingertips enter into the heated resistance of my moistness
Hot tingling sensations run up my spine, while fiery sensations rushed into the center of my wetness, as lubricated fingertips ease on the inside of my labia,
Exquisite sensations rush up my spine as his fingertips eased quickly down the center of my domain
Feverish kisses rain on my lips as his finger roamed inside my pink walls,
Hips gyrate frantically in the rhythm of his fingers motion, thighs tighten and quiver, as waves of sharp sensations wash through my loins
Just as my sexual lust heightens, he stops,
Lungs moan in none approval
Quickly he unseats me,
He spins my body around, then lies on his back,
A gentle pull on my hips seats my libra softly on his lips,
My body shudder after his tongue follows the  small space between my swollen lips
A sudden jerk from my body makes his hand grip firmer on my hips,
As his tongue slithers through my folds opening and into my wetness,
My body trembles as my opening perspire continuously, as his tongue pushes deeper into my wet depths
Again, he manipulates the position of my body,
Leaning it up with my back against the bed headboard while straddling his face,  
Giving the tip of his tongue a straight flight into the profuse wetness of my sexual domain


His licks flow inside me in a smooth steady rhythm, a rhythm my hips now gyrate in,
A small tingle of orgasmic flow slowly builds up to a thunders blow,
My arms lean hard on the headboard as my hips grind harder on each sweet deep lick of his tongue
Hips gyrations become wider, harder, faster,
My quiet moans are now audible groans,
He knows I'm there,
He knows how to get me there,
He knows my orgasm is just a deep sweeping lick away
Quick flicks of his tongue, ease on the top of my protruding clitoris,
My body starts to shake uncontrollably, the strength of his hands hold my body in place as his tongue sharp-shoot on my clit, when I feel the heat of his mouth surrounds its swollen texture, my orgasm explodes
Pink walls clench then pulsate as my orgasm leaves my womb in a rush,
Staggered cries screams into the air as my body shudders from his tongue precise staggering touches,
After one last hard shudder, my body sexually collapse  
His strength directs my body into his arms,
As miniature quakes flow through my extremities, his arms hold me tight to his bosom
Strong arms and deep breaths comfort me to a calm,
Eyes open and glare at the none-wavering tower of strength between his legs,
Thoughts of his hard thick mass between my thighs,
Entice my womb to weep and spasm...

(C) 1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mala... Thank you for the comment and the visit. I hope to see you again...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. 1ManView Darling, but wonder go here and delight me with such sensuality, passion overflowing the pores.
    Beautiful decent text of a God of love like you!

    Lioness kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorridente... Muito obrigado ...

    Beijos
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete