For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Giving myself..... Erotic song poem....

A Song Poem is a poem that is written from a song, 
Using a phrase, sentence, or word from that song. 
It must also be written in the melody, rhythm or spirit of that song:
(Please push play)


We have been together for a length of time now
Yet, I have refused to relinquish all my love to you because of past hurts
Past shame
Of loving someone before
Who couldn't
Who wouldn't
Love me back...

He used me
He hurt me
He dragged my name through the mud with all of his false allegations
All because he could
So ever since then,  my true feelings I have hidden inside of me
I have been just letting people see tidbits of the true me
That way my true feelings were out of harm's way
Which kept anyone from hurting me in any way
But you have been so kind and sweet to me
While knowingly I haven't given you all that make me... Me...
Even when my feelings were as elusive as a Whodini magic trick
You were always there for me, without the ask...
Reasons, why I can't be without your love anymore
That's why tonight I'm willing to give you all of me...

I want to give you my body
 My soul
The silent beats of my heart
"No longer do I feel I have to hold my love inside me"
I'm giving myself over to you
I'm going to let you make tender love to me inside and out...

I'm ready to feel your rapture rumble deep inside the depths of my quiet storm
To taste your kisses that's a honey sweet treat to my lips....

I want you to lay your head in my lap so my calm touch can put your mind to sleep
Leaving its last thought, thoughts of me
I want to plant the sweetest kisses my lips can give on your lips, so you can taste what's it's like to receive the true love that's been hiding inside of me
I want you to taste my body wet flavor while flooding your palate with its bold sweet-tart taste
Leaving you with the taste of...
Wanting me....

"I'm ready to give it all over to you
I know you're the right man
I know I'm the right girl
Come on now feel it
You feel it?
I'm ready to give it over to you"

(C)1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the song and for the absolutely lovely and intense poem.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. "corpo e anima" bellissima melodia...un abbraccio caro Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erotic... and extremely sensuous song poem.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete